22

A/N: I made a mistake last chapter and wrote in that Demi saw Hailey banging Justin, Demi's ex-boyfriend. I deleted that part because I forgot Hailey had a double date with Justin so ignore that lol. oops.

Demi;

I woke up the next morning, anxious about packing. I hate packing because I end up packing too much but we're staying there for a week.

"Dems," Hailey knocked on the door, "can we talk?" 

I looked at her while I was packing, "look, I'm not mad. What you and Justin do is your business but why our couch!? You know I'd come home! I'm traumatized."

She laughed, "I thought you were gonna get laid but I was wrong, I'm sorry. It won't happen again. How did last night go?"

I blushed but it turned into a smile thinking of Joe, "it was great, it was amazing... I think I'm going to fall hard for this guy." 

"I'm here for it, I'm down for it!" Hailey giggled.

"I'm almost done packing, how about we call Miley and go hang somewhere? I'll be gone for a few days!" 

"Deal! I've always wanted to beat Miley's ass in mini-golf from last time!" she grabbed her phone to call Miley.

"Game on!"

hey gorgeous, I hope ure packing! it's 65 degrees there so make sure ure packing correctly. I can't wait to see u! 

I read Joe's text with a smile.

I finished packing and then I went to play some mini-golf with Miley and Hailey. "I can't believe she let you off to go to Alaska! ALASKA, Demi!" Miley laughed.

"Hey, wish you could come with me, I don't know how this brother will be or if he'll like me...," I straightened up my putt.

"He'll def love you since he went through the same thing with his wife?" Hailey asked.

"Danielle. I did my research. They met on a vacation. She was a nobody, like me!" I giggled.

"Then you have nothing to worry about!" Hailey encouraged, "now hit the fucking golf ball!"

We all laughed, I swung my putter and hit the ball, I got a birdie.

Miley, Hailey, and I hung out all day today. We went out for lunch and dinner. It was finally 8 at night and I still had packing to do.

I couldn't wait to explore Alaska with Joe. I just couldn't wait to meet his brother Kevin! I hope he likes me! I can't wait for everything!

sorry for the late reply, xoxo. had the day with the girls since I won't see them for a few days. Miley won at putt-putt (not shocking) I can't wait!!!  I finally replied to Joe's message.

Monday morning;

I was so tired. I hate being awake before the sun is out but I know it will be worth it. I got my luggage into Joe's car. "Don't talk to me," I groaned.

Joe chuckled at me. I got in the car, I didn't try to wake up Hailey. I'll just text her later. Jim drove us to the airport. I laid my head on Joe's shoulder. 

Joe chuckled at me again, "you're so cute when you are sleepy," he kissed the top of my head.

We got to the private plane. Jim got our suitcases on the plane and I instantly crawled into the bed that was there. Joe took his shirt off and crawled into bed with me.

7 hours later;

It was 1 pm when we landed in Anchorage Alaska. It was going to be an hour's drive to get to Kevin's house. We had to walk through the airport and it didn't take long for fans to take pics of us. Luckily, I was awake and looked decent.