10

Demi;

I shut my suitcase. My heart was beating. I can't believe I'm doing this. I can't believe I am doing this!! This isn't like me! Why am I doing this?! Am I that crazy about this guy?! I'm going to be with the Prince! 

I lifted up my suitcase from my bed and thought to myself for a second. "Branch out, Demi..." I said to myself. I called a taxi and waited. It felt like it took centuries for this taxi to show up. 

When the taxi arrived, I finally crawled in with my suitcase and my purse. I told the driver to take me to the airport. I got my phone out to text Hailey.

I know you're tired of hearing from me but guess you should know that the house will be free for you to have. I'm going away with Prince Joe.  I put my phone away.

The taxi finally pulled up at the airport and I got out with my bags. I went to the gate that I was told. I rushed to Joe's private plan.

"I guess she's not coming... I'm so stupid..." I heard Joe say from the distance.

"Wait!" I ran to him, making everyone turn around. 

"Demi, you came...," he had a smile painted on his face.

"Yeah, a princess is never late, everyone else is always early," I grinned through my trying to catch my breath.

Joe chuckled, "Rob get in bags in. The trip is back on," he put his hand on my back and we got onto his private plane.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"It's a surprise..." Joe brought out the champagne. He filled up two glasses. He handed me one.

"Thanks," I took it as I watch him sit down, "why me?"

"Why you what?" he chuckled.

"Why did you call me? Why choose me?" I took a sip of the champagne.

"I told you on the phone."

"Joe..."

"Look, I know what I said a week or so ago... but I can't get you out of my mind. Our meeting wasn't an accident. I believe we had two failed blind dates for a reason. I know I could possibly get 'any' girl I desire but I chose you. This doesn't have to be a permanent thing, like, I'm not asking for your hand in marriage and I know that the press will go wild and I apologize but I want to be with you as of right now."

I didn't know what to say.

"Did I say too much?" he fiddled with his fingers that were on the glass.

"No, you said it perfectly...it's just... I'm not good with words."

He grinned, "it's okay... I have your back. If you need help with anything or if this royalty stuff has gotten a bit much, tell me."

"Deal," I relaxed a little, throwing my feet onto his lap, "is this okay?"

Joe chuckled, "yeah, I'm just a normal human...we just have to act proper around the King and Queen."

Later on the flight, I fell asleep. 

"Dems, wake up...," Joe shook me lightly.

"Huh?" I sat up, rubbing my eyes.

"We're here," he grinned, helping me get up from the couch. I looked outside the window.

"Welcome to Little Ragged Island, will be a different name, but this island is owned by the King and Queen...but for right now, it's ours." he grinned at me.

"Wow... it's gorgeous!" I was kind of speechless, "but I didn't pack a swimsuit!"

He laughed at me once again, "It's fine... we can go get you some." the plane door opened up. Joe and I got our things & we walked out. I was so glad it was somewhere warm! I was surprised there were no paparazzi.