11

Demi

I woke up to the smell of food cooking and it smelled delicious! I got out of bed, slipped on my robe and made my way to the kitchen where Joe was watching Dirty Dancing with the butler.

"Good morning," I grinned at him.

"Morning," Joe waved and went back to the TV. I frowned a little. I went to the table where the food was waiting for me. I nibbled on it a little but Joe was bugging me.

I got up from the table and went to the living room where Joe was. "Stanley... if you don't mind... I need to talk to Joe for a sec."

"Of course," he bowed down and left the room.

"Did I do something?" I asked Joe once it was only us.

"Nobody puts baby in the corner," Joe mumbled.

I sighed out loud, "it is me, isn't? I'm a bad kisser!"

"What?," I finally got Joe's attention, "no! It's my fault...,"

"You didn't mean to kiss me? What is it, Joe?" I crossed my arms.

"I guess I'm still hesitant with this...how am I sure that you're ready to be with a guy like me? It's a big responsibility. I'm a big responsibility..."

I took his hands, "I thought about this before I came with you on this trip... believe me... I'm not that type of girl who just runs off with a guy...I'm hesitant too... how am I sure you won't destroy me?"

He grinned, "are you sure you want this because I want this... You're all I've been thinking about."

I took his hand and entwined it, "I want this..."

He looks at me, smiling and biting his lip.

"Will you be my boyfriend, Joe?" I laughed at how stupid that sounds.

He chuckles, "as long as you will be my girlfriend."

"Of course," I put the hand that I was holding, behind me as I got closer to this face.

He put his free hand underneath my chin and gave me a kiss. He peaked at the TV, "wow, right on time!" The kissing scene that played at the end of Dirty Dancing was showing.

I giggled and went back to kissing him.

I pulled away for some air, "I just...I want it to just be us right now... I don't want the press to know...only reliable sources... I don't think I'm ready for the media..."

He nodded his head, "of course... media doesn't need to know yet...but no promises that they won't try to get pictures... I won't even have you meet the King & Queen until you're ready."

I grinned and pulled him close to me.

The rest of the week was a blast and a sweet escape from real life. We went on a lot of hikes because apparently, we have that in common. Of course a lot of cuddling and making out. We definitely learned a lot about each other. I didn't want to go back to the US. I just wanted to be with him.

His bodyguard pulls into my driveway. "I'll help her." Joe got out of the car and helped me carry my suitcases in. As I was unlocking the door, Joe was kissing my neck.

I giggled at him as I finally opened the door and walked in, noticing Hailey. "Hailz! Hailey!" I was surprised to see her.

"Dems, I'm so sorry!" She got up from the couch and turned around and saw Joe and I holding hands.

"Surprise?" I held our hands up.

"Is it serious!?" she smiled. I looked at Joe and he nodded.

"Yeah, but we want to go quiet for a bit so please don't tell anybody!" I begged.