19

2 days before the ball

Demi; 

"Prince Joe enjoying the Miami Heat vs New York Knicks NBA basketball game with some of his buds. He's looking unhappy as ever." The news anchor reported.

"2 days before the ball. Depressing."

"He doesn't look depressed to me

"He doesn't look depressed to me...," I shrugged.

"He won't be depressed in 2 days! Aye!" Hailey got up to get more water.

I rolled my eyes, "as I was saying, he isn't depressed... he's just studying the game." I stare at the photo they were showing on the television.

"He's so handsome...," I caught myself drooling.

"Oh Dems, you got something right.... here," Hailey pointed at the corner of my mouth.

"Shut up!" I laughed, "well it's time for me to go to bed since the last day of dance rehearsal is tomorrow. Night Hailz." I got up and went to my bedroom.

The next day;

Selena and I met at Starbucks to get some coffee. We took our coffee to go and headed to the dance studio, where there it was my dress.

"Oh my god!" I stared at my dress.

"Is that a good 'oh my god' or a bad 'oh my god'?" Selena twiddled her fingers, "because we don't have time to fix anything."

"Sequence. It doesn't have," I was speechless.

"Demi, use words," Selena giggled.

"It doesn't have sequences... it's poofy... it's perfect," I couldn't keep my eyes from it.

"Ooh!," Selena squealed, "I'm thrilled you like it! Now that's the challenge. You gotta put it on with the heels... gotta practice dancing in it."

"Oh god..., I don't want to rip it," I bit my lip.

"You're doing great, you won't rip it." Selena rolled her eyes playfully, "put it on, we're wasting time."

"So demanding...," I took the dress and put it on. It was way more beautiful on. I was so excited!

"I think this plan is gonna work!" I smiled big.

"Well duh!" Selena giggled.

"He's gonna love this... I just hope I'm prepared to be a princess..." I took a deep sigh.

"We'll guide you through it. It'll be fine." Selena gave me a pat on the back.

We rehearsed the dance for a good 3 hours and I'm pretty sure I got it down on how to dance. I got out of the dress and Selena and I just sat on the cold wood, talking.

"Selena, be real with me...," I threw my hair up in a bun.

"What is it?"

"I saw the news last night... is he really depressed?" I asked her about Joe because I did worry about him.