24

Demi;

Our Alaska trip went great after Kevin apologized to us. I got to see all over the town and got close to him he's an actual cool guy once he opened up.

Before our vacation ended and before we had to go back home to New York. I wanted him to meet my parents. He was excited to meet my parents definitely since they weren't royalty.

"They do know we're coming, right?" Joe asked, nervously.

I giggled at his nervousness, "yes of course...for days," I kissed his cheek.

Jim pulled into my driveway and I was so excited to see my parents and show Joe my hometown.

"Are we excited, Miss Lovato?" Jim looked at me in the rearview mirror, smiling. I held Joe's hand tight, "very!"

He parked the car and got our suitcases out while we got out.

"Thank you, Jim. We got it from here," Joe took our bags, "enjoy Texas." Joe grinned.

"Thank you, your highness," Jim bowed, "I'll be staying at the Holiday Inn close by if you need me." Jim got back into the limo.

We walked to the door and I knocked.

"Eddie! They're here!!" I heard my mom scream out, I blushed a little.

My mom ended up opening the door, "Demi!!!" She pulled me into a hug.

"Hi, mama," I giggled, "mama, this is Joe Jonas, my boyfriend. Joe, this is my mom, Dianna."

They shook hands, "it's nice to meet you, Dianna!" Joe grinned.

"You don't want me to bow do you? she made a joke as we walked in. Joe chuckled.

"No, please. Just treat me like a regular Joe." he scanned my house, I was so thrilled.

"Demetria Devonne!" my step-dad walked in.

"Eddie," I went and hugged him, "Eddie, this is my boyfriend, Joe. Joe, this is my stepdad, Eddie! He's my dad."

They shook hands, "nice to meet you, Joe!"

"You too sir," Joe nodded, "beautiful home."

Dianna blushed, "oh thank you. Not as beautiful as your home but thank you!"

"It's small and quaint... so much quieter!" Joe chuckled.

"Thank you," Dianna blushed.

"I'll show you the rooms... Joe if you don't mind, we have a 16-year-old daughter and we're trying to set a good example...so I want you guys in separate rooms." Eddie said which made me blush so hard. So embarrassing.

"Yes, sir," Joe nodded, "I understand... it's your house, your rules." he picked up our suitcases and we followed him upstairs.

"Joe, you'll be getting Dallas' old bedroom. Dallas is Demi's sister, she moved out so you shouldn't have a problem. We put clean bedding this morning."

I looked in the room, it was pink, it was small but Joe seemed to like it, "thank you, Eddie."

Then Eddie took us to my room, Joe followed. It was right across the hall. "Demi, obviously you get your room." Eddie chuckled.

"Yeah, thanks..." I giggled.

"We'll let you guys get settled. We'll be downstairs when you're ready to talk," my mom grinned and she and dad went downstairs. I know she's thrilled that I'm dating again and that man is a prince.

Joe peeped into my room, "Jesse McCartney, huh?" he chuckled at the poster I still had on my wall. I turned tomato red. 

"I wouldn't have been upset if they tore that down..."