6

Demi;

  "Where the hell were you? It's 3:30 in the morning!" Hailey scared the fuck out of me, "why are you in a different pair of clothes?"  

"Um," I had to think about something, "I wanted to change clothes since I went to play mini golf and I went to the pier..." I just realized I left the dolphin that he won in his car too, fuck!

"With the guy?! It worked out!" Hailey got all excited and I was going to tear it down. 

"Um, no... he never showed, which is exactly why I hate blind dates!" I crossed my arms.

"So who were you with till 3 in the morning!?" she asked me another question like we were playing 20 questions.

"Well, this guy ended up being set up on a blind date and his date never showed...we ended up having dinner together then we went to change clothes...we played mini golf and then we sat on the pier and just talked.." I shrugged my shoulders. I headed my way to my bedroom.

"Ooh! What's his name?!" Hailey followed me. I sighed out loud.

"His name is...Josh... Calm down, nothing is going to happen... I'm never going to see this guy again," I lied to her but especially lied to myself, I wanted to see him again.

"A love story waiting to happen!" Hailey clapped, "goodnight, D!" she skipped to her bedroom. I giggled a little. I closed my door. As I was getting ready for bed, I was thinking about Joe and how charming he was. I shook that thought of us ever being a thing since he's a prince and his family would never want him to be with a low-life human being like me.

I plugged my phone in to charge and went to bed for 3 hours.

The next morning, I was absolutely exhausted but I got myself ready for the day. I ate real quick then I drove to work.

"Demi!" Miley chippered at me once I got into my cubicle

"Demi!" Miley chippered at me once I got into my cubicle. I groaned silently.

"Hey Mi," I sat down and got everything situated on my desk.

"How did the date go?" she leaned against my other desk. I sighed, I wish people would stop asking about it. I don't know why they seem to care about my love life. 

"It went terrible, the date stood me up," I told her. I didn't feel like lying to her either.

"Oh, I'm sorr--" Miley got interrupted by Mrs. Bublock. 

"Miley,  last time I check, this wasn't your office," Mrs. Bublock glared.

"Sorry, ma'am!" Miley rushed back to her cubicle.

"Demetria here's your new assignment," Mrs. Bublock laid some pictures on my desk, "write about the date Prince Joseph had. See if you can get any information on this mystery girl! I need it ASAP before any other magazine gets the information." she left.