7

Joe;

It was Sunday now. I still didn't feel okay about the whole girl thing. My parents did the request for all the magazines to not post the pictures of Demi and I. I kinda wish they would because I want everyone to know about us. It sucked.

"Hey Joseph, Selena needs something from the store. Wanna go with me? I can't face the public alone." Nick chuckled. I knew he just wanted me to tag along.

"Sure," I got out of bed and slipped a ball cap on. We got into our cars and drove to the nearest grocery store with our bodyguards.

"So what does Selena want from the store?" I asked him.

"Some beef jerky," he leaned towards me and whispered, "some crazy pregnancy cravings..."

"Oh, sweet a little prince or princess in the castle, it's all we need!" I rolled my eyes as I followed him to the correct aisle.

"Shut up! I know I'm the youngest, but I'm also more of a responsible one." Nick rolled his eyes.

"Alright, let's go!" I chuckled. He picked up a few beef jerky sticks and we head to the checkout.

"Oh my God! Oh my God!" I heard this girl scream.

"Hailey, shut up!" was the other voice that yelled out. I recognized that voice. I looked over and saw Demi. The girl that I was trying to forget. She looked amazing. She was wearing a blue and white long dress with her hair in a messy bun. Her face was makeup-free but it was so flawless.

"Do ya'll want a picture?" Nick smile. Nick was also the nice, considerate one. Nick put the boxes on the checkout table.

"Sure!" Hailey went over to us and got in the middle of us. Our bodyguards were being cautious of course.

"Do you wanna join?" I looked at Demi, just trying to be polite.

"No thanks..." she shook her head with a grin. I saw her eyes wander and knew she saw those pregnancy tests on the counter. Crap.

I looked at the camera and smiled.

After that, we purchased our items and left the store.

Demi;

Hailey and I bought our items and got in our car. "What was that about!?" Hailey stared at her picture of her with the prince.

"What was what about?" I kept driving home, pretending I didn't know what she was talking about.

"You were acting so weird around Prince Nick and Prince Joe. You didn't want to get in the picture! I know you don't like them as much as I do but it's a one in a lifetime thing! We probably won't see them again..." Hailey kept staring at the photo.

"It's fine...," I shrugged, "I saw them in person. That was cool." I was thinking of Joe and those brown eyes.

"Oh yeah!" she put her phone down, " Princess Selena is pregnant! Omg, that would be an article to write about!" Hailey got so excited.

"Yeah...," I didn't want to destroy the royals.

"Who knew that that the youngest prince would be a father first?!" Hailey giggled. We got home and we got the groceries inside and put up.

Hailey and I were chilling on the couch, watching crime shows on our Sunday night. "Oh, the guy that was your blind date the other date, texted me and told me that his mom was in the hospital and he wants to reschedule." Hailey grinned.

"No. God. No. I'm not doing that again. I don't even want to see this guy!" I shook my head.

"So you want to die alone?" Hailey pulled up a photo of him, "like look at him! He's fine!"

"Yes, he's cute!" I giggled, "if you think he's so cute, why don't you date him then!? Worrying about my love life when you're single too!" I rolled my eyes

"I'm not worried about me! I'm seeking a guy! You, you're not seeking!" she stood up.

"Because I'm not fucking obsessing about my love life! Maybe I'm not wanting a fucking relationship, Hailey! God, that's all you talk about!" I crossed my arms.

"I do not! I'm just tired of you working, coming home and watching TV. I'm your best friend, I worry about you! Sorry that I worry about you!" she ran up to her room.

"Good grief," I rolled my eyes.

Minutes later, Hailey comes down, looking madder than ever, "I know why you were so weird around Prince Nick and Prince Joe, I thought you were my best friend. I thought we tell each other everything!" she threw a photo at me.

I was speechless.

____________________________________________________

Omg, I finally updated!! Sorry it took a while! Hope ya'll enjoy!

xoxo, Chloe