XXII. Insecurities.

Betrayal and insecurities, two different things but have a same meaning in our life

Betrayal and insecurities, two different things but have a same meaning in our life. Betrayal, it is losing trust in our loved ones because of their actions and insecurities means our lack of trust in others, the insecurities and betrayal will lead us to being alone and many thoughts. Avni felt betrayal or insecurities, she does not know.

Avni felt his presence before he can speak, she did not want to face him and ask the question. She was afraid that her insecurities may come true and that she will feel betrayed, she do not want to think of any of the things. Avni did not want to face them tonight.

"I just want to sleep." Avni tried to leave but  Abhi steeped into her path blocking her exit. Avni was looking at his shoulders ignoring his eyes completely.

"Avni, look into my eyes," Abhi demanded softly. But Avni shook her head stubbornly rejecting him.

"Why angel?" At his question Avni mumbled the words which she felt were true. 

"If I will look into them I will find the answer I am looking for and I do not think I can bear the truth which can destroy me." Avni mumbled and was terrified of the answer she might find in his eyes.

"I don't know what you got to know but Avni they might be misunderstandings, they can be cleared with communication. Just ask me the damn question Avni!" Abhi commanded the last question, he did not know where he went wrong but he wanted to erase the misunderstandings between them.

"I do not want to talk about this," Avni tried to leave but Abhi held her arms restricting her from moving.

"Look into my eyes," something in his tone made Avni oblige and she slowly lifted her head and looked into his deep blue eyes. There was something in his eyes which made her suspect her suspicions towards him, but she did not want to fall weak now, so she burst out.

"Do you want to know why I won't look into your eyes, fine I will tell. If I look into your eyes all my thoughts will just vanish and I will fall into your embrace without a single thought. I will forget my anger towards you and come back to you. I don't want to be like that," Avni started crying at the last words. Abhi tried to hug her and she wriggled out of his hold.

"Avni please, let me hold you. Or tell me what made you anger at me." Abhi pleaded but there was fire burning in her eyes. Abhi took a step back looking at her eyes, Avni let her anger out.

"Oh! You want to know the reason, fine here it is. You say you hate Seema and yet you live in that house where you spent your time with her, and you let Diya stay there. Let us consider that it is none of my business, then how can you tell that you love me when you have feelings for her? How can you paly with my emotions?" Avni shouted and cried at the same time.

 Akky who was present  listening to them the entire time could not make the words properly but by looking at Avni's expression she knew that Avni stated all her worries. But she observed them both who were now silent.