XXIII. Little things.

Avni was excited, and that would be an under statement. She could not control her enthusiasm when she heard the name Maldives, Avni's dream vacation spot. Juggling between studies and work she did not go out of the country. After listening to Akky speak about their destination Maldives, Avni knew that her dream wedding was coming true. She was like a kid with so much energy.

She gave Akky the longest hug for choosing the location, everyone were laughing at her antics but she was in her own bubble of joy, they reached the private terminal where they were about to board the private plane. It was big compared the flight Abhi and Avni took from Mangalore. The sheer size of the air craft made Avni awe at it, she was the only one surprised as others were accustomed to this life style. 

It will take some time Avni do not get intimidated, she mentally told herself. Abhi and Avni were the only one outside, Abhi introduced the captain to her.

"Tarun, this is my fiancé. Avni this is our captain and a good friend of mine." Avni shook the male's hand and nodded her head in greeting.

"Good to see the woman who finally tamed the wild man." Tarun teased Abhi to which the blue eyed man simply chuckled.

"Oh, it was not difficult at all. He simply can't resist my charms." Avni smiled smugly at Abhi, knowing that it was true, she indeed worked her charm but in a different way by throwing things at him. 

"Oh, she charmed me like no one can do," Abhi smiled cheekily at her. 

They both got into the plane and Avni was struck again by the extravagance of the interiors, she has never seen a thing like that, coming from rich family she grew up as a middle class girl. She still think that these costly things can give lives to many others, she wanted to work in charity helping others but she also need to take responsibility of the company, she just hopes that she can do that job after some years of working in the company.

There was a red carpet on the floor and there were plush seats placed on either sides of it, the seats look rather comfortable compared to that of commercial flights. There were some tables placed with U shaped couches after the seats.

"This beauty has two bedrooms and an office. There is even a kitchen present. It has a maximum speed of 800 km/hr, we can fly this for 10 hours straight without a stop. It is cool right"  Avni couldn't help but nodded her head at his eagerness. Boys and their toys.

"This not the biggest one we own, there is another plane that our company owns. I will definitely show that to you sometime." Avni nodded her head excited to see the big flight.

They sat in their seats and after a while the captain announced the ascent.

"Welcome aboard. I am your captain Tarun. Please tighten the seat belts, we are taking off in few minutes. Thankyou." Avni fastened the belt and held the arm of her seat.

She always gets nervous when the flight takes off, Abhi placed a hand over her hand. It relaxed Avni, she squeezed his hand and took a deep breath. As the flight took off, Avni can feel herself getting panicked, Abhi tightened his hold on her. He pressed light kisses over her now white knuckles, Avni slowly relaxed in his kisses.

"We are now in air, you can move freely now. Thank you." After the announcement only did Avni relax. She sagged back into the seat with a huff. She closed her eyes briefly when she felt someone trying to climb into her lap.

Avni opened her eyes and saw Diya struggling to get up. Avni picked her and placed her in her lap.

"Are you okay princess? Did you get afraid?" Avni asked to which Diya shook her head in negative, she was focussed on playing with Avni's hair.