1

The world spins around a hierarchy--omega, beta, alpha. People are judged and treated them by their 'kinds.' Hybrids and humans are also separated, and were never able to be in truce. Both lives in the same world but humans just think too much of themselves. Hybrids are like omegas, only known to pleasure humans who treats them lowly. They are able to have a small amount of respect.

"Renjun!"

Though, hybrids are now treated the same as humans. The only thing that separates everyone from one another is their 'kind.' Being an omega was still such a hassle, but Renjun was taking it just fine.

"Good morning!" the called male greeted cheerfully as he came in for his work and saw his co-workers already attended early.

Renjun was born as a fox hybrid and an omega. The only hybrid thing about him were his tall ears and fluffy tail. Hybrids don't really hide their physical appearance, but some still hide theirs for protection. But the omega didn't bother, he felt safe with the friendly people around him. He's such a sweetheart and, most people just love his personality and presence.

The omega went over and wore his apron. He's working as a pet groomer. Though, he doesn't really work with dogs that much. They growl and bark at him because of his appearance. Renjun works with cats the best. He was also fond of the feline.

"I wish someone would come in and apply. It's really hard to keep doing this schedule. I want to have some breaks too," Donghyuck, beta, whined and sighed loudly.

Renjun hummed, "Jungwoo hyung just had to finish his studies at the moment. Do you have anyone in mind who wants to have a part time job?"

The beta shook his head, "Nope. Those goofballs doesn't want to waste their time grooming pets."

"You don't know. Try asking. It'll be fun if you have another friend around here," the omega uttered while waiting a customer to come in.

Renjun wasn't able to go to university because of him being an omega. He couldn't afford to attend universities that offer high securities and necessities for people like them. It was much still unfair to them but he's fine with what he has. The job gives him money to support himself. He lives alone anyway.

"Fine but this is because you asked me to do it," Donghyuck said.

Renjun clapped happily, "Thanks, Hyuck!"

The beta just pouted for being all soft towards the omega.

Donghyuck attends his afternoon classes after his part time in the grooming shop. After class, he went out and walked down towards the cafeteria where he and his friends meet up normally. He still doesn't have anyone to ask to apply being a part time worker. His friends just have different priorities, priorities he doesn't know about.

He walked in and went to take a sit beside one of his friends, Jaemin.

"So, how many pups have you groomed today?" Jaemin asked.

He's a beta like Donghyuck but has a different personality, he's nicer. They've been childhood bestfriends so both of them live in the same apartment, while they're in university. In fact, Jaemin does all the chores. Donghyuck's been kicking his ass, trying to get as much work as he could to sustain their needs since he's friend's been busy, so Jaemin just does it as a favor. As a bonus, because Jaemin's a culinary major, Donghyuck gets to have good food every day.

"It's a good thing I don't have any allergies in fur because if I did, I'm in my grave by now," Donghyuck joked.

"I thought you guys have many employees?"

"Yeah, well, they had to quit for a while. We're looking for another part timer."

Jaemin hummed, thinking, before he spoke, "You know...I've been thinking about applying so I could atleast do something."

"If you're just applying for a work because you pity me, forget it--"

"Hey, it's not that. You just need to quit that night job you have. I don't want you and Mark to break up," the beta uttered.

The other rolled his eyes, "Look, he's just overreacting."

"Hyuck, I'll apply for it, just quit that night job," Jaemin said, sternly, "I promise I'll still do the chores if you're worried about that."

"I'm not worried about that. You're just doing this for the sake of my relationship with an overprotective alpha," the beta uttered, frowning.

"I just don't like your night job and I agree with Mark hyung," Jaemin said, crossing his arms.

Donghyuck pouted, "Fine, I'll quit it, but you don't have to apply for a work."

"But I want to work in the grooming shop too."

"You're asking for too many things!"

The loud sound of the buzzer rang across the rink and the team inside were panting from their practice. They called for a break before ice skates echoed through the empty arena. Jeno went to take a seat on the bench and drank his water in the bottle his teammates gave to him a while ago.

"My knee is killing me at this point," Yangyang, a beta, commented and sat beside Jeno on the bench.

"I told you, ask coach if you could have your rest. You need to check that," Jeno said.

Jeno, an alpha, generally, an all-rounder. He's quite a famous guy in the university campus since, other than being a charismatic alpha, he's a hockey varsity player and not to mention, the team Captain, but he isn't the type of student who studies that much, well, he's atleast thriving. He loves doing activities more than sitting and read tons of books.

He looks like a tough alpha in the outside, but he cares and is kind at some people he really trusts. He's very sweet at times and has a cute smile but he's mostly on his rest face. He's very much composed, as others described him. Jeno, like, has two different personalities.

"Yeah, maybe, I should," the beta uttered.

The alpha nodded, "You better. I promise I'll call when we go for drinks."

Yangyang chuckled, "I don't think I should while I recover."

"Okay, with that, I should see you in the competition."

The beta nodded, "Count me in, Captain."

Right after he said that, the coach whistled which called all the members. Jeno pats Yangyang on the shoulder before he stood and went into rink again, calling out their coach to go and talk with Yangyang. He skates around the rink while he stretches, warming up to another team practice game again.

He almost forgot about bringing his cats to the grooming shop. Maybe he should tomorrow, weekend.

A/N: very short introductions for the main characters :D

i hope everyone will enjoy reading this

Love lots ♥