14

Jeno looked at his watch as he waited for the queue for him to go pick up Renjun since it's Saturday and it's, yet again, a practice day. Hopefully, it wouldn't be too weird to bring an omega. It's his first time to bring someone along with him and that will be unusual. But Renjun was fine with it. He told him that he'll be watching him play hockey since the omega kept on asking him.

He was nervous. He badly wants to win the practice game today so he could show off. Maybe score a point to Renjun? He won't let that beta get too far from him anyway. The first thing he wants is to push that beta away from his omega.

Arriving at the street, Jeno pulled over infront of the pet shop. Renjun had to leave the shop for the day so he could go out with the alpha, in return, he has to make sure that his friends are fine making up for the day. Right when the people inside saw his car pulling over, they pushed Renjun out of the shop and kept telling the omega that they'll be fine.

Jeno stepped out and caught the omega's attention. He waved and smiled at him, bothered about how his heart was beating a million times per second. Renjun was wearing very cutely, topping it off with a beret. His ears were down with the hat on top. The alpha wants to take a picture of him, as a souvenir, but he would be a creep if he did. Well, this is will in his memory forever.

"Jeno-ah," Renjun called and ran towards the car while he fixes his hat and top, "Good morning!"

"Are you good to go?" Jeno asked.

The omega happily nodded with a big smile, he already has his collar on and drank his pills before he went out just to make sure of everything, "Yup! I'm ready to play hockey!"

"Eh? You're the one who going to play?" the alpha joked, chuckling, before he goes into the car with Renjun following, seating on the passenger's seat.

Renjun shrugged, "If you'll teach me, then I might just kick you out of your career."

"Ah, I'm threatened..." Jeno told with a flat voice then chuckled before he started driving.

The omega seemed to be really excited about the thought of playing hockey. Maybe the alpha can teach him a little. That's a great idea. Jeno mentally noted to himself to atleast let Renjun to try playing on the ice rink. Well, if that isn't cute, he doesn't know what else.

When they arrived, both stepped out of the car. Jeno grabbed his sports bag before he locked his car and asked Renjun to follow him. The alpha kept the omega close, not wanting anything happen to him. Upon entering, everyone was already there just slacking on their benches since their coach hasn't arrived. But they caught their attention and first thing they thought was their captain bringing an omega with him to practice.

Renjun wasn't much bothered with the attention, but Jeno felt like he needs to atleast tell him team about the omega.

"Another member?" one asked.

Jeno shook his head, "No...He's my friend. I invited him to watch today's practice so be kind."

Yangyang was looking at him with a smirk, knowing what it meant. Jeno just rolled his eyes at him and frowned.

"Alright, get up and start warming up," the alpha ordered before he guided the omega to the bleachers.

"You get to boss around them?" Renjun asked.

Jeno chuckled, "I'm the captain, Injun."

Renjun was in awe to see the big ice rink. He hasn't been into one but it's nice to atleast see it once in his life. He would want to skate too, but he's too shy to ask Jeno. Maybe someday. But he's really excited to watch them practice today. This is also going to be fun. Sadly, Jaemin wasn't able to go with them. The beta said he still has things to do. It would be fun if the three of them would go along. Jaemin and Jeno hasn't met each other since the past few days.