18

Dressing up for the day, Jaemin felt nervous for the first time in volunteering. Who wouldn't when the person he really likes is with him? He wasn't regretting--maybe just a little, just hoping that things won't be too weird between them. Well, they aren't awkward with each other anymore. Both of them are becoming really close friends.

Jaemin's happy that he gets to do something he really loves with the person who he truly likes.

"Is everything ready? Everything in the car?" Donghyuck asked.

Jaemin nodded, "Yeah...I guess. I could only hope, Hyuck."

"Alright. Let's go, I'm sure Renjun's waiting."

Both betas go out of their apartment and went into their vehicle, which Donghyuck borrowed to Mark since his boyfriend is at his parents' house today. He can drive. He has license, but his boyfriend was worried. Though, he still gave him the car. It's his boyfriend. Donghyuck always gets what he wants.

Jaemin took a deep breath while they were on their way. He kept his mind clear, trying to calm himself down and not keep a cold feet with his heart palpitating too much even though he knows it isn't because of his coffee he drank this morning. The beta might just ruin the baked goods today--well, hopefully, not.

By the time they arrived, Jaemin looked out of the window and saw the cute omega hybrid standing by the sidewalk, waiting for them. The beta cooed quietly. He could cry by how cute Renjun is in just a shirt, sweatpants and sneakers. Is it normal? It's insane how Jaemin acts like this because of an omega.

"Good morning!" Renjun greeted once he got into the car, seated on the backseat beside the things needed.

"Good morning, Renjunnie," Donghyuck greeted back before driving ahead, knowing that they're behind schedule by now.

The omega looked over at the passenger's seat, where Jaemin is seated.

"Good morning, Minnie."

Jaemin smiled on the rear-view mirror, "Good morning. Have you eaten breakfast?"

"I woke up late today so I couldn't," Renjun whined, faking a cry.

"You can eat whatever's inside the small paper bag beside you...that's yours," the beta uttered. He cooked just for the omega, having a feeling that he doesn't eat breakfast that much because of him waking up late very often.

Jaemin looked at Donghyuck and saw him playfully rolling his eyes at his friend while Renjun thanked him and happily ate the breakfast that was cooked for him. The beta didn't mind his friend who is driving and just smiles at how happy the omega is while eating. He'll just clean the car later.

It didn't take long for them to arrive at the orphanage. By the time the children inside saw Jaemin and Donghyuck, they ran and hugged them. Renjun was quite amazed by it. When he was in his orphanage, no one came there to do these for them. Looking at his friends, he suddenly felt grateful that they do these for the children despite not being their responsibility. He couldn't stop smiling at them.

The three of them moved everything inside the big kitchen of the orphanage. Jaemin plays with the kids in between just because they're distracting him and kept on asking to play with them. Renjun was chuckling at it, thinking that the beta looked cute being with the little ones. He couldn't stop staring at Jaemin though.

"Junnie, could you help me with this?"

Renjun jolted when Donghyuck called him. The omega left immediately and ran towards his friend. The beta grabbed a box from the backseat and gave it to Renjun, though before he could even carry it, he was softly pulled away and Jaemin took the heavy box instead.