X BONUS CHAPTER X

It's been years since the three of them got along and settles in with a polygamy relationship. Everyone's new to it so everyone adjusts and so far, they're doing very well. Eventually, him and Jaemin got comfortable and grew feelings with each other. They're at peace but the alpha got the habit of teasing the beta often that they get themselves into fights.

After college, Jeno decided to just accept his position in their family company but of course, in exchange, his family needs to meet and accept his boyfriends--which they did. His parents' logic was about having good-looking grandchildren, not grandchild. Atleast, they like them.

Same goes with Jaemin's parents. Although they weren't really into the idea of having more than one 'mate', they didn't have any choice but to let their son live his own life. Well, he's doing well in his career which is being a sous chef and baker at a restaurant.

Renjun, on the other hand, attends college and still works at the pet shop to support himself. He's doing well and studies as much as he can, to repay Jaemin and Jeno, of course. They've been helping him with everything he needs and, even his personal emotional supports.

"I told you not to drink too much, right?!" Jaemin nagged, guiding Jeno to their hotel room.

Jeno chuckled, "It was just a bit. I'm not drunk, just tipsy, babe."

The beta pouted and Renjun just laughed at them as he opened the door for the both of them, "We're in an occasion, Minnie."

They are somewhere else, other than their apartment. They were invited in Jungwoo and Lucas' wedding so they're here to congratulate and celebrate with them. Since Jaemin was getting cranky because of Jeno drinking all the bottles of alcohol available, they said their byes and went back in their suite.

"Jun, it's not okay to keep excusing him," the beta said and pushed the alpha to fall on the bed, but all of a sudden, Jeno pulled him with him, "Ah! Jeno, stop it! Let me go!"

Renjun didn't want to say or do anything so he just let them and went into the bathroom to take a quick shower, leaving them. They'll just die down eventually and it'll be peace and quiet.

"You're so noisy," the alpha uttered.

Jaemin slapped his boyfriend's chest and tried pushing himself away, "I'm seriously going to knock some sense out of--"

Jeno suddenly pulled the beta into a quick kiss. Jaemin immediately melted on top of the alpha, kissing back without any hesitations. One thing that the alpha realized is that the beta goes quiet when he's kissed. He uses it to his advantage, but not often.

Although, they didn't stop too soon. Jeno flipped them over to hover and cage Jaemin under him. The beta wrapped his arms around the alpha's neck, pulling him closer and kissing him deeper. The alpha slipped his tongue pass Jaemin's parted lips which made the kiss more intense and rougher. The boy under hummed, tugging on his boyfriend's strands in the process.

"You're so unfair," Jaemin uttered, pecking Jeno's lips after.

"It's my fault that you like my kisses so much?" Jeno chuckled, "Also, you smell good."

The alpha went in for another kiss as he carried the beta to lay on the bed properly. Jeno started grinding his hips slowly, earning low moans from Jaemin. The beta pushed him away, halting his boyfriend's actions.

"Renjun will see us making out!" the beta whisper shouted.

The alpha shrugged, "We'll pull him into it then...Do you want to do it? Because I do. It's been a while."