15

Renjun attended work the next day. He has to just to atleast make it up for yesterday. He spent his whole day just watching Jeno practice hockey, and he actually got treated for dinner. The alpha insisted since the omega cheered, but that's what Renjun knows. In reality, Jeno just wants to take him out to spend more time with him. They enjoyed the whole day and it was very memorable. Renjun wanted to do it again.

But maybe some other day, he can. For now, he needs to work. He feels bad for leaving his friends all day.

"Good morning, Injunnie!"

"Good morning, Hyuck!"

Donghyuck went into the staff's room, placing his bag inside, "How was yesterday? Nothing bad happened to you?"

Renjun furrowed his eyebrows and shook his head, "It was nice yesterday. Jeno's really good at hockey and also, he treated me dinner. Then he taught me ice skating It was really fun."

"Oh, really? Must be really fun. By the way, we have many appointments today. Jaeminnie will come today--"

"Eh? He doesn't have to!" the omega uttered.

Donghyuck hummed, "But everyone's on leave today. Sungchan needs to stay home for Shotaro. Cheng hyung has a hospital duty today, then it's Jungwoo hyung's day of heat. We don't have any choice, do we, Injun?"

Renjun sighed, "He doesn't have anything to do?"

"None, don't worry about it. He wanted it anyway. Why are you worried about him? Why don't you treat me like that?" Donghyuck pouted.

The omega was taken aback, "W-Well...you don't do much anyway and I thought Jaem would be busier in the weekends..."

The beta placed his hands on his hips with one eyebrow raised, "Alright. Whatever excuse makes you sleep at night."

Renjun just whined about it and tried telling Donghyuck that he wasn't making excuses. They quarrelled a bit, the beta teasing him about having favoritism. It's like this every morning anyway. Very noisy and it was somehow a mood setter. Though, they stopped when they heard the bell by the door which made them to stop. Renjun looked over at the direction and immediately, he smiled.

"Jaem! Good morning!" Renjun cheerfully greeted.

Jaemin comes in and smiled at him, "Good morning, Renjun. How was yesterday?"

The beta felt bothered about Renjun being with that alpha. He doesn't know what they did and it makes him think what that Jeno guy planned. Though, he didn't want to ask him that. That would look suspicious and weird.

"It was fun! Jeno taught me how to skate and treated me dinner. He looked really, really cool when he was playing hockey though! I wondered how he would play when the tournament starts--You should come!" Renjun said with so much energy.

Jaemin could only nod, "If I'm not busy, maybe I could."

The omega frowned, "Promise?"

The beta then handed out a paper bag, "Is this enough for a promise?"

Renjun's eyes suddenly widened. He gasped as soon as he smelt what was inside of it. He received it and opened the bag, seeing the delicious baked goods, "You made these?"

"Of course. It's for you."

Jaemin may or may not have asked Donghyuck what was Renjun's favorite desserts, which were chocolate chips and brownies. He had to wake up early for those but he wasn't mad about it. The things he does for the omega.