Chapter 6: The Next Day

Yay.

Andi woke up to the sound of her alarm coming from her phone, also in the embrace of her girlfriends arms. She woke up with a slight headache and a little throbbing in her head. As soon as she turned to see the person behind her the throbbing got worse, so she turned back around to her original position.

As she laid there, the teenager behind her stirred awake. "Morning." She mumbled.
"Morning. Wait did you spend the night?"
"Yea. My mom said I could, since I was already over here."
"Wait when did you call her?"
"When you fell asleep."

Andi just nodded and then laid back down. Sophie on the other hand got up from the bad and walked into the bathroom to change into some clothes she recently left over their house. Which were perfect for school. Nike sweats, Nike shirt. Perfect. When Sophie walked out the bathroom she started stuffing her stuff into her backpack.
"Where the hell did you get your backpack from?" Andi confusingly said.
"I been had it princesa." Sophie joked. Andi just made a face and shook her head.

"I'll see you after school ok?" Sophie said pressing a kiss to the top of her head.
"Alright. I love you."
"I love you too." She said and quickly pressed a kiss to her lips. Andi sighed and rolled back over in her bed. Pulling the covers over her and then falling asleep.

It had now been a couple hours later. Andi woke up to the tiny hands, of her brother. "Sissy?" He whispered. "Sissy are fou awke?" He poked her again in her side causing her to wake up.
"Mama made breakfast." He pronounced that very clear.
"Ok." She said and then stretched.

Once she made it downstairs, Danielle was just now putting their food on the plates and sat them down in front of their designated seats.
"Good morning." Danielle said.
"Morning." Andi said and sat down in her seat.
"I thought mom was staying today."
"I convinced her that I'll stay both days because I have plans for us."
"And that is?"
"I was thinking for today for us to recreate a certain day."
"I don't follow."
"So you remember that day where me and you went to the mall?"
"Nope."
"Well you and me had went to the mall one day. I had checked you out of school and we went shopping and stuff at the mall. It was a couple years ago."
"And you remember that whole day?"
"Yep. Like the back of my hand. It was actually the first time I got to spend some one on one time with you too." 
"So if we do that, where's Ma gonna go?"
"Grandmas."
Andi nodded and the three of them continued to eat their food.

Once Danielle dropped Mason off at her moms house, her and Andi went straight to the mall. The exact same mall. Danielle was trying to recreate this day to a T. "Alright you ready?" She asked and then they both hopped out the car. "Put your phone away." Danielle said. Andi looked up from it and was confused.
"I just want it to be us. No phones."
"What if-"
"My phone will be on ring so if anyone calls me I'll answer."
Andi nodded and then put her phone in the back of her pocket.

When they first walked in, Andi was a little lost but Danielle told her what had happened.
"If I remember correctly you went to Justice."
"I can't even fit anything in that store." Andi chuckled.

Andi quickly grabbed onto Dani's hand and they walked. The first store they went in was no other than Justice. Every little girls dream store. When they walked in there was music blasting over the speakers and decorations hung everywhere. Danielle just followed Andi around the store because she did not know anything about this place. Alessandra stoped and looked at a couple of outfits but never picked up anything, except for another journal with the letter 'A' on it. And the pen to go along with it. Along with the journal she grabbed a cute pair of pink and purple fuzzy socks.