Chapter 42: Revaluating

*didnt proof read*
Thursday February 24th

"YOU GOD. DAMN. WORTHLESS. PIECE. OF. SHIT!" Andi whispered yelled to herself as she continuously dug her nails into her arm. With each word she dug deeper. Watching the red tear drops roll slowly down her skin. The clear tears that rolled down her face dropped on the surface of her arm. The door to the classroom opened and she quickly dried her tears already knowing who it was.

"Bubs you good?" Drew tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and sat next to her. Slightly noticing something happened. Andi nodded and sniffled a bit but got back to her work on the newspaper. Looking down Drew saw the little red polka dots bleed through her hoodie. Drew slightly tapped Andi and pointed down to her arm. "fuck." Andi mumbled and tried to wipe it away. Luckily it was only those two in the classroom right now. Technically they were supposed to be at lunch right now but they were both behind on getting the school newspaper edited to be printed soon.

Andi had fallen back into that hole of hers. That one where it took her forever to crawl out of. She doesn't know how or why it happened but it was there and she was in it. Deep inside it. It was noticeable this go round. Everyone could tell she was off and any chance she got, she was marking her arm with the closest sharp object next to her. Even if it was her nails.

"Hey." Drew spoke up to cut the silence. "What's going on?"
"nothing." Andi mumbled dryly.
"You know it worries me when you don't talk."
"there's nothing to talk about." She said barely audible. "i'm fine."
"I don't believe you."
"don't have to."
Drew just nodded and focused herself on the computer. Andi grabbed her crutches and quickly moved herself across the classroom. "i'll be back." she said and then fought the door to get out.
"Do you need help?"
"no."

Just then one of her crutches slipped snd she fell harshly on the floor. Her broken foot getting caught in the door. "FUCK!" she screamed out and all her built up emotions poured out of her. "ANDI!" Drew rushed over to help her in which she completely pushed her away. Andi got back up and stormed out the door, without her crutches might I add.

Limping her way to the bathroom, she tried to control her crying but it ended up being more of a struggle. "Andi?" Kam called as she saw the girl walking furiously. "ANDI!" she started running after her which made her walk faster soon finding the bathroom.

"Andi?" Kam still called out after her. "What?" she sniffled, nearly sobbing.
"Are you ok? What's wrong?"
"Now you care." she mumbled.
"Don't do that."
"Says the person who hasn't talked to me in nearly a month."
"I'm sorry."
"To late for that." she whispered.
"I really am. I wanted to talk to but then Iz and Kay, it was just, idk."
"i see. Like you don't have my number to text me, call, anything."

"Ands. don't do that. Are you ok? What happened?"
"Life happened, that's what."
"Your foot?"
"It's broke."

There was a moment of silence between the both of them. Kam stared at the ground while Andi tried from more tears to fall out.

"You haven't texted in a while."
"Kay took me out the group."
"She said you left voluntarily."
"i'm sure she said a lot."
"What happened? Like everything."

"Kay took those texts i said-"
"The one's telling us to-"
"IT WASN'T ABOUT YALL. IT WAS ABOUT ME. I WANTED TO DIE. I STILL DO!"
"Andi..."
"She yelled at me during a family dinner and ever since then we haven't talked. She took me out the group chat and I haven't heard from her since."

"Andi i'm so sorry. If I had of known I would've checked on you. I really mean that. I wish I could make it up."
"Yea but you can't. I got to go."
"Let me help you, please. Least I could do."
"fine."

Kam put her arms under Andi and helped her back to the class room. There was a little pain in her foot from the door slamming on it. "Thanks." Andi said as she hopped back in the room. Drew was still there watching them as they interacted. "Maybe we could hang out? After school?" Kam suggested.
"Yea. That'll be fine."
"Drew wanna join."
"Sure, why not."

The awkward tension between the three quickly went away as Kamryn left and went back to class. "You good bubs?"
"yea. let's finish this paper."
"I love you."
"I love you more."

The rest of that day was as normal as it could get. Nothing really interesting nor nothing really bad happened. Andi stood in front of the gym waiting on the other two to hopefully show up. Once they did, the three of them made their way to the park in a comfortable silence.

"Andi your toes are purple." Kamryn pointed out.
"they always are."
"What happened to your foot? Like how did you break it?"
"we was walking to school the other day and i tripped and fell."
"It was actually pretty funny." Drew chimed in the conversation.
"How have you two been? Like relationship wise?"

"Good."
"Amazing." They both said at the same time making each other chuckle.
"That's good."
"yea."
"I really am sorry about everything."
"Kam you don't have to apologize. It wasn't you. It was Kaylee."
"Yea but I still am sorry."

The rest of the way to the park was full of laughing and more laughing. Andi fell again but luckily didn't hurt herself again. Then they all had went to the ice cream shop and sat outside and ate.

"So-"
"Kamryn Mack Jones if you apologize one more good given time."
"I- I wasn't. Well i was but i wasn't."
"See!"

They all burst out laughing. "Your feet are still purple."
"They always are."
"No like this is a suffocating type of purple."

Andi looked down and literally her toes were a very very dark purple color. "That's not good."
"No it's not."
"I'll call me mom really quick."

After a very long call with Stefania, she appeared in the car on the side of the street from the ice cream shop. "Girls, let's go." All of them hopped in the car and then off the hospital they went.

A/N: this chapter was supposed to be a totally different idea but my mind went the opposite way. i hope you enjoyed and enjoy the rest of your day/night -Shay :D