Chapter 37: Hot

Friday February 4th

It's been 3 weeks since the sudden outburst at dinner. The friends still weren't talking to each other. And in fact Andi was guaranteed that they eliminated her from the group chat as she wasn't receiving any messages anymore.

To be honest that did hurt Andi a bit. In fact that hurt her more than a bit. It hurt her a lot. Her harming had got worse but yet she was still able to hide it, or so she thought. Dani actually knew about it she just never wanted to confront her about it because of her reactions.

Tonight Drew was staying at Andi's for like the 12th thousand time. Right now they were cuddled up in bed watching a 365 Days. Now you might be thinking, out of all movies, why choose this one? Come on, why not. Gotta get just a little adventurous. Just then the boat scene came on. Andi felt that butterfly flow through her body. She felt that tingle in her soft spot.

Drew felt that tingle in herself too but neither one of them wanted to turn their attention away from the movie. Andi couldn't keep herself still. She started fidgeting in the bed. What appeared to make herself seem comfortable in the bed but all in all that wasn't the case. "Baba you good?" Drew looked up at her. Andi just nodded and never took her eyes off the movie.

Drew smirked devilishly. She got up from her cuddle spot and straddled her girlfriend. "What are you doing?" Andi husked. Drew desperately looked at her and then connected their lips together. It was a passionate kiss that they both needed. They kissed until air became a problem, then they broke apart. "Wow." Was that they managed to get out before desperately pulling each other back into a kiss.

The kiss got heated. Drew took her hands and trickled them around her girlfriends waist. As they kissed she pulled herself closer to the older girl. Making it even harder to pull away from. It caught Andi off guard but she appreciated it. Andi herself wanted to feel the touch of her luscious girlfriend, so she too wrapped her arms around her waist. Drew rolled her hips, slightly grinding on the girl which caused her to moan into the kiss.

"Baby." She husked out and in her raspy voice. Drew removed her lips which also caused her to whimper at the loss of touch. "What are you doing?" Andi pants out. To her surprise Drew starts slowly taking off her top. Andi just so happened didn't have anything on underneath so that made the show extra special. "I was hot ok." She said in her defense.
"You're hot."

Andi suddenly got the confidence to take off her girlfriends top. "Damn." She said. "Getting bold." Drew smirked knowing that her lover doesn't use that language for no reason. Now with the both of their tops off, they had another really heated make out session, as if oxygen wasn't a problem for them.

"Noo." Drew whined as Andi removed her lips. "Why'd you stop?" Drew whispers, desperately wanting her girlfriend back. Andi's eyes went dark and fierce, she smirked. "What?" Drew questioned. Andi just licked her lips and rolled them over. She was now hovering over the young girl.

Drew was a tomato at this point. Her cheeks were so red that they were able to light up a whole room. "Can I?" Andi asked from her soft tone in her voice. Drew just nodded, not knowing what was about to happen but she wanted it. Andi trickled her hand up to her girlfriend's throat and wrapped it around. Drew bit her lip and gasped at the action.

Andi took her other hand and removed her bra. Soon pinching her tender nipples. Drew groaned at the action and continued to groan some more as Andi massaged them. Andi tighten her grip over her throat, but was sure to make it not too tight so she was still able to breath and continued to massage the poor girls nipples. Andi took her hand away from her throat and instead attached her lips. Sucking until she found her pulse point. Drew's eyes rolls in the back of her hand, and that's when Andi knew she had found it.

"Andi." Was all she was able to say, it just flowed freely off her tongue. Andi hummed against her soft skin and it sent vibrations all throughout her body. After leaving the purple trail of polka dots, Andi found her way to her torso. Sucking, and leaving in the most annoying yet spectacular pattern. Andi's hand traced around the outline of her waist. Drew bucked her hips forwards needing the touch of her lover down there.

Andi grabs her hips halting her. "Baby. Please." Drew basically begged. Drew takes her hands and grips Andi hips with pleasure. "I want you. I want you very bad. Please baby." Andi loved hearing her girlfriend beg. Andi started to roll her girlfriends pants down her legs. Leaving her long lustful legs bare and open. Andi traces the tip of her fingers just in between the mist of her thighs. Hooking one finger and sliding her panties off.

Drew didn't want to be the only one completely bare so she removed Andi's joggers. "So your not just wearing anything are you?" Drew chuckled as she saw Andi wasn't wearing anything under her pants. "Why should I?" Andi takes her hands and rubs circles on Drew's soft spot. Making her flinch and moan in the air. And yes, no one is home at the moment.

She drew small circles over her clit making her buck her hips and roll her eyes back. "I want you to see me." Andi demands. Which Drew obeys and do as she's told. Andi takes her fingers and slowly insert them. Drew bucks her hips like a wild horse. Moaning loudly, her eyes getting heavy and body shaking with nerves. Andi bites her lips at how her girlfriend looks at the moment. Thrusting her fingers harder and faster slightly making her own eyes roll back.

"God your soaked." Andi breathes out heavily. Creating little puddles as she continued. Andi takes her other hand and pressed her hips for a little stability and balance, attaching her mouth back to her neck creating more polka dots. "D-dear god, fu-" her words were cut off when Andi put their lips back together.

Her hand working from down low causing every moan to feel in her body. Drew took her hands and claw them into the girls back. Making Andi shiver at the touch. Drew's wall clinched around Andi's fingers and she knew what was soon to come. (Hehehehe get it ;)
"Ahh. Shit." Drew said removing her lips front the kiss and moaning loudly as she felt herself release. Scratching Andi's side and back like there was no tomorrow.

As she released her juices, Andi took her hands out and rubbed her sensitive body. Andi took both her hands on trapped her hips in them. Centering herself over her partner and placing their bare areas together, grinding against each other. The room was quiet but filled with the moans of each other at the same time. Their movement was in sync. Andi's hands on Drew's hips, Drew's hands on Andi's.

Andi was already over the edge just from making her girlfriend release so it wasn't too soon from her releasing herself. Their juices mixed causing them both to moan loudly. Screaming at the top of their lungs. As Andi let off her guard, Drew was able to flip them over once again so now she was back on top. She bit on the top of Andi's earlobe and lightly grinds her teeth across the top. Andi gasps and this time scratches Drew on her side.

They both shut their eyes and continue to move their hips in desperate circles. Their movements start to become uneven and weird noises start to come from their mouths. Grunts, moans, anything. And before they knew it, they both have released for the second time today. Their movements start to slow down and Drew falls to the side of Andi. Breathing all over the place, just bare in the open on the bed.

"That was-"
"Hot." Drew chuckles finishing her sentence. The both of them still trying to find their air. "Dear god! My back!" Andi exclaimed.
"Look at mine!" They exclaimed each other and just laughed it off.

Drew didn't want to ruin the moment between them, but she did see the scratches on Andi's forearm. She knew she didn't put them there and she kinda figured how they got there. Drew shook it off and just decided to ask her about them later. Not wanting to ruin their moment.

They both decided to just keep their clothes off and just get under the blanket and finish the movie. But little did they know it already finished. They fucked for that long. Just picking another random movie on Netflix, cuddling into each other as always, and just talking was how they ended their night. With food of course as well.

A/N: HOT!! I- I wrote that 😀🤚🏾 me, the person who sucks at writing smut wrote this!! I actually feel proud of myself. And i did it in school. SCHOOL!! Anyways hope y'all enjoyed and enjoy the rest of your day- Shay :)