Chapter 18: The Breaking Point

I love you too

Monday November 15th

"She still hasn't said anything to you?" Kam asked as the friend group walked to the football field for a pep rally. They were having a end of the season pep rally for the football team today, which the kids got to miss their last two classes of the day for.
"Nope." Andi replied to Kamryn's question. "She didn't sit with me at lunch, nor talk to me in 4th or 5th hour."

The friend group were talking about Sophie, obviously. They were all up late last night as Andi told them everything about what happened. "Not 6th either?" Izzy asked.
"No.  Andi shook her head.
"Damn man."
"Sup' guys!!" Drew said as she ran over and joined them.
"Hi Drew!" They all pretty much said at the same time. Andi's heart started to beat outside her chest. Her stomach flustered with butterflies. Izzy tapped her lightly and smirked. "Someone has a crush." She whispered which made Andi stop in her tracks. "Andi everything good?" Kaylee asked looking up from her phone.
"Yea." She said and started her path again. "Don't say that Iz."
"It's true. Every time she comes around you get flustered."
"I don't. I have a girlfriend."
"Really? Then where is she? I don't see her."
"Ok but-"
"Stop using her as your excuse. If you have a crush the just say that."
"But I don't."
"Keep telling yourself that." 

The group of 5 finally made their way to the auditorium and found seats in the stands. As they waited for the ceremony to start, they were talking and laughing and doing all types of stuff. "Hey where's Sophie?" Drew asked.
"Yea where is she Ands?" Izzy said cocking one eyebrow up with a smirk on her face. "I don't know. I'll ask her real quick." Ands chuckled nervously, picking at the skin on the side of her nails.

Mausi <3

hey where are you??

still making my way towards the auditorium. Where are you??

already here, are you sitting with us or??

idk.

well we're in section 1 on the visitors side if you want to.

ok.

see you soon, hopefully.

see you soon

I love you :)
Read

"She says she's on the way but I don't know."
Andi said looking up from her phone.
"Mhm sure she is."
"Izzy stop." Andi begged. Iz nodded and then they continued on with their conversation. The group were honestly just happy that they got to be with each other. With not having any classes nor lunch together it was a struggle for them to hang out and stuff. But Andi was picking at her skin the whole time, being in and out the conversation.

Once she saw Sophie enter the gym, her face lit up. Sophie saw her and the group sitting there. She waved and smiled before walking over to some so called friends. "Kinda sus don't you think."
"Because she wants to sit with softball friends?"
"Those aren't softball friends." Drew interfered. "Sorry to interrupt but they all very much hate each other. Even coach knows that. That's why he keeps them separated at all times."
"Maybe they became friends overnight or something. She doesn't have to sit with us."
"I'm pretty sure this is more than just her sitting with us." Kaylee said.

Just the the principal walked in and so it was time for the rally to start. "Hey you guys wanna go get ice cream after school?"
"Sure." They once again said at the same time. Making them all laugh out. "Imma ask Soph if she wants to come with."
"Ok."
"She's gonna say no."
"Izzy shut up!"
"I'm telling the truth."
"Izabele Kate Miller!"
"DONT BE USING MY GOVERNMENT NANE AROUND HERE! Kamryn Mack Jones!"
"Don't say my  government name either!"
"Wait your middle name is Mack? I thought that was your last name."
"No Jones is my last name but I go by Kamryn Mack."
"Why?"
"I just always have. Ever since I was little it was always Kamryn Mack. What about you Drew, what's your full name?"
"Paisley Drew Bentley."
The whole group went quiet and shocked. Drew just laughed and smiled. "What?" She giggled.
"My life is a lie." Andi said and then went on to text Sophie.