Introduction

Brielle Lu a half Filipino-Chinese had this nightmare she gets used to have every single night wondering if this dreams were real and it has something to do with her. It was deadly, tragic, scary and at the same time heart-breaking. The reasons she is haunted by these nightmares were never found. Her best friend Mica Macsworth, a half Korean-Chinese who was always been with her was afraid that she might have feel distressed and anxious affecting her well-being. However, the nightmares did not just stop there. She crossed paths with people that had to do with the nightmares she always had and at the same time found the lover that would be with her through thick and thins as she unravels all the nightmares she went through. Everything that happened was her own choice whether she choose to let her nightmares be or unravel the truth and find justice to the people who asked for her help.   

××××
Dear Readers,

Please be considerate to grammatical errors ahead. Honestly, English is not my first language but there's always a room for development, right? Thank you for reading my stories and hope you enjoyed it.

This story is based on my imagination and the names as well. Actually, there are small  parts or scenes just a tiny part that's based in my real life. Well, not that part of being murdered though hahaha, the part of Brielle's gallery, the painting of two kids under the rain? Yeah. You can read that haha.

Yours truly, 

Miss Y.