15

"It hurts me most seeing you happy with another friend. It makes me feel that I'm alone again."- Author

After a while. Brielle sneaked into her hotel room and Evann's bodyguards let her off but they called her---Madam. Probably, they thought she's his woman, the only woman they met and saw with Evann.

When she was inside her room. She felt like she was being glued to the floor.
"Mica, Veronica!" She was surprised but still managed to control everything.

Oh no.

She needs to be strong as ever and never be swayed by anything. She doesn't need to be scared of anyone at all not even her looking like a lion friend and employee.

She inhaled heavily. "Where have you been?! It's 3 PM, Brielle Lu!" Mica blurted.

Veronica smiled and blinked her eyes like a doll.

"Ah, sure! I went to the gallery."

Mica raised her brows reading Brielle's body reaction to her lies. "I haven't seen you wearing such a fancy dress with a very fashionable brand."

Mica is so meticulous. Of course, Evann Cheng has had brought them for her. Gosh!

"Uh, does it look good? Should I change it?" Brielle asked.

Such a smart child. Retorting into a question.

"Ah, no, no, it suits you so well. We were already fine after the accident, we just have to have a good rest, ya know. I'm sorry sweetie if I took Veronica with me." Mica said puppying her eyes.

"Tss, that's why nobody's for me when I was in trouble. You all are busy having fun." Brielle murmured but they all heard it.

"I-I'm sorry Miss Lu. I'll go back to the gallery to check." Veronica said and bowed thrice.

"Stop it," Brielle ordered letting Veronica stop from bowing. She's no princess but she's a queen differently.

"Aiya! Sorry, sweetie. Let's eat then," Mica clung into Brielle's arms. "Anyways, what happened to your palm?"

"See? You never noticed it, I was never fine because you were enjoying too much." Brielle retorted and gave them a roll in the eyes. "Well, it's fine, I already got used to that life. I'm heading out, I wanna grab some food, you all wanna come?"

"Ah, I'll watch the Gallery," Veronica replied and got out of the Hotel Room first. She knew the moment was so intense.

They both followed walking the hall. "Brielle that was rude for Veronica!"

"Mica, aren't I rude as always? Haven't you gotten used to it?"

"Ha! Are you kidding me? Sweetie, this isn't you." Mica frowned in pain.

They have never fought like this before. It's.....saddening.

"Brielle! I keep on adjusting to you. You almost had no feelings at all, are you even human? Veronica is a sweet and kind girl. We can trust her, she's your fan and now you are hurting her!"

"I wasn't really rude awhile ago. I was just saying what I felt. You do understand me don't you?"

"Ha! I felt like you've changed. You've become what your nightmares were! I also need to have time with people, like being together but you mostly don't want to spend it. You just want to stay home and lock the doors."

"Shut it, Mica."

"Oh yeah? I want to rest to this connection for a while."

"Are you serious? Like for real?"