8

"The best relationship is from friends who never failed to love and be honest with you. Cherish them." -Author

Gosh, it was a long time she rested at home. It's good to stay home and just read some books as a usual teenager does.

She wore her loose sweatshirt tucking half of it inside her shorts. She was preparing her breakfast. A loaf of toasted bread and an egg sprinkled with little black pepper. What a perfect breakfast.

She's supposed to be working but she just doesn't feel good now. She needs to take a little bit of rest to lessen stress and pressure. She was exhausted from what she did last night. She was planning what to paint next but her painting room was a mess. She can't even plan any idea at all. She needs motivation.

Polar barked seeing her taking a bite with her breakfast. She looked down and frowned at the dog. Now, she already has a family to fed to aside from herself.

She grunted and put her breakfast down and went to get a portion of dog food for Polar and place the food on his plate. Lately, she enjoyed the company of animals and now she's doubting if she wanted a dog to stay with her forever.

"Eat a lot, don't go on a diet." She murmured and continued eating her breakfast too.

She made smoothies for herself. What a perfect morning breakfast. She tied her hair in a messy bun but she looked gorgeous because her face perfectly formed through it.

"Gosh, I'm tired!" And jumped on the bed and rolled over. Stretching her whole body.

I think it's not a good idea to jump and roll on the bed after eating, she thought but just smirked at it. She doesn't care anymore.

While lying on the bed staring at the ceiling she looked stupid at it. Polar licked her.

"Stop it, Polar." She commanded and the dog followed her. She pitied the dog who just wants her attention.

She sat up and talked to the dog who can't even answer her. "Do dogs get tired? They say dogs are good companions, is that true?"

The dog looked at her sideways like it was questioning her. The dog was really cute with his tongue out. His eyes were beautiful and his an innocent little dog.

She took out her phone and took a photo of the dog. She also took photos of them together enjoying their moments together. A dumb photo, a smiling photo, an angry photo, and they looked silly together. Nice match.

When did Brielle start to appreciate the companions of others aside from Mica? Well, it's a good chance. It's not a bad thing to have a dog anyways.

She was thinking deeply about how she got involved in petting animals. When did she ever like them and how? Anyways she'll give this dog to Mica. Speaking of Mica, she hasn't contacted her for days now.

Her eyes widened. "For Pete's sake?!" She exclaimed scaring the dog beside her. She directly contacted Mica but she couldn't reach her. "I gotta go change, baby." She said to the dog as if the dog will answer her.

She grabs a dress that fits her well. It was simple liked a skin-toned colored dress. It's perfect.

She heads out and went to Mica's family resort. She sure was she's not in her apartment because it's under construction and she didn't even let her stay in her new condominium.

When she arrived. She directly went inside the resort and searched for a little rest house inside the resort. No one even bothered to ask who she was searching for because everyone knows her well.

Alas! She arrived in the little rest house. It looked like an ordinary house with modernistic designs. It does look small but it was fascinatingly beautiful. A small family could live here with sliding doors with curtains hanging low and a living room like an ordinary home. It's above normal.

She didn't think twice to enter the house and saw Mica lying on the floor with a bottle of wine in both her hands. There are lots of empty bottles surrounding her with crackers everywhere.

"Mica!" She screamed and ran over her. She shakes her to wake up and checked her breathing. She thought she was dying or having a heart attack. She couldn't bear to see her like this. "What happened?"

"Oh, hehe, Brielle! You *hiccup* are here?" She laughed hysterically at her and sat down like a drunken man.

Brielle frowned. "What's wrong?"

"I thought it was *hiccup* hahaha. I'm happy! Let's drink some more." And drank the wine in her both hands but Brielle takes them away from her.

"It's enough. Who did this to you?"

If the person who hurt her best friend was wicked well, she's more wicked and she'll make sure to make them suffer in hell.

"W-why? Does it even matter? It took you days to know that I'm not fine. How funny!" She hiccuped again and frowned at Brielle.

Brielle sighed and exhaled heavily. "Let's go to your room,"

She helped her up and she helped her lay on her bed. "You don't love me."

"I do love you," Brielle replied and covered her with blankets. "I'll get some medications for your headache."

"Haha, you *hiccup* are funny." She laughed and tears came rolling down her eyes. "Friends s-should know that one of her friends is in pain. It's been days, Elle."

"I was busy," she replied to her best friend.

"Elle, we broke up. *Sobbed* we dated for 2 years already and it hurts," she explained in detail. "I was busy but still texted you. Then...then I saw her with another woman in a mall. I-I want to surprise him f-for our anniversary and *sobbed* I was surprised."

Brielle caressed her best friend's hands to comfort her. Mica continued telling her story to her, "Two days later I didn't contact you cause I focused and was distracted to work. Controlling my emotions at all *sobbed*. And now! You just realized that I'm not fine after three days?! You hurt me so much." Her tears were rolling so fast. She looked miserable.

"I can't just watch Korean dramas anymore. So, last night I get drunk even if *sobbed* hahaha I'm an idiot." She continued...

Brielle was confused about what to say. She was also too focused on work that she had forgotten about her friend, her only friend. She was stupid enough not to understand her best friend's situation. How could she?

She felt regretful of focusing her career forgetting her relationships and connection to those people she loved.

"Alright, let's date for a week," Brielle said to her to ease her pain.

"No. I want to be alone now." Mica rolled over turning her back to her best friend.

She couldn't do anything when Mica started to get moody. She got out of her room and prepared something for her to ease her headache.

She sighed heavily at how stupid she was. For some reason, Mica had a point there, she should've known better. Even if she treasured her best friend so well but her actions don't speak so.

She clenched her fist. First, she needs to slap somebody for breaking her best friend's heart. Second, how can she comfort and apologized to her?

She shooked her head and cooked food for her. Mica was lying on her bed and just fell asleep from crying over and over again.