12

"To love art is to love nature in the depth of our hearts. It's a diary of beauty and peacefulness." -Author

It was a really, really bad day today. It was heavy raining and the weather is really good to go back to sleep.

But the artists are in the hall. Painting their hearts out, the Day 1 of the Competition started.

The Day 1 Competition is about a Landscape. There are lots of Contestants but only a hundred of them will be chosen for Day 2

Brielle was focused on her artwork because she only uses smudges to create the landscape which a great idea.

On the other hand, the judges took a rest before judging the artworks of those competitors.

"Evann, aren't you going to take a glance?" Louis asked his buddy busy scanning a document.

"I will. Make sure you'll choose the best one." Evann replied

"How'd I know? If someone will win then I'd make her or him famous through my company."

"Hmm, that could be a good idea."

"By the way, Veronica's pitiful, don't you think? A damsel in distress? That dognapper didn't even help her." Louis said and smirked.

Evann placed his papers on the table and looked at Louis intently.

"What?"

"Hmm, so the dognapper you're saying and the employer of Veronica are the same? That Miss Lu?"

"Yeah. Now, you know!"

"Hmm,"

"Okay, okay, she's kind of nice too even if she stole that dog."

"You mean, she paid for it?"

"Oh right! Whatever. I gotta avenge differently."

Louis looked cute in every way he acts and speaks but he's also nice to anyone that's nice to him.

Louis never know that Evann and Miss Lu met sometime too but decided to keep it. He always saw him being embaraased all the time which is unlikely different from what Louis' stories.

Evann took the papers again and thorough read then one by one.

"Aha! Did your sweet, loving mother called? She called me yesterday."

Evann frowned like it was a question.

"She told me if you really have your 'fiancee' you keep talking about to her." Louis explained.

"So?"

"So?! I didn't know what to answer. Haha, funny thing is I told her that there's no signal."

Flashback

Louis phone rang, "Hello Tita?"

"Tell me the truth! Evann does really have a fiancee or not?"

"Ha? Fiancee?!"

"You didn't know that?"

"Ah! I-I...fhduejs, No...Tita fjdieah, the signal is..hfkeken, bye!"

And he pressed the call ended.

End of Flashback

"So, Evann Cheng, you keep saying to your Mother you have a fiancee even if you don't have one! You never dated anyone?!"

"If I don't, she'll have a heart attack. I'd rather lie."

"Aha! That's bad ya'know."

"Uhuhm."