11

"Paint, Draw, or Create the things you have imagined in your head and felt in your heart." -Author

Everyone was preparing and gathering their materials in the grand hotel called "Mazimo International Hotel". It was fantastic to be there and be one of the VIPs.

Veronica helped Brielle gathered her things in her room. They have rooms to stay in the hotel to sleep and avoid cheating during the match.

She looked fascinatingly beautiful with her floral dress picked by Mica herself. Now, she looked like a teen with a beautifully curved body.

The Emcee started to welcome everyone on the list of Participants and introduced each Participant to all. There are not many people but most of them around are in middle to high-class society.

The most awaited by all are the judges. They are the ones who criticize the arts made by those artists. A high, fashionable, and perfectionist judges.

"Welcome, Mr. Louis in place of Mr. Evann, Miss Carolina, and Madam Elizabeth. Around of the plause please."

Everyone was applauding but Brielle just knitted her brows. Now, she just met the jerk that almost stole her dog. She never thought he'd be interested in an artwork cause he looked like a criminal for her.

But a handsome criminal.

"Okay, artists, let's do a shaking hand to our dear judges for tomorrow's start of the competition." The Emcee said and all the artists were gathered and shook hands with the judges.

The ladies were falling by Louis' beauty. He was handsome, especially in his shirt and shorts. What a glamourous scene.

"Miss Lu, aren't you going over there?" Mica whispered.

She glared at her then sighed. This kid makes her annoyed. She went over the stage to shook hands.

"Good luck," Madam Elizabeth said and smiled.

"Wish you luck," Miss Carolina greeted

She didn't budge to smile back but just nod. And lastly, the man she hated the most for almost stealing the dog and making fun of her during the concert of La Musique.

When they shook their hands. He pulled her close and whispered, "Bad luck, dognapper."

She chuckled ironically and pulled him closer. "So to you." And stepped his foot accidentally.

"Ouch!" He screamed

"Are you okay?" She asked silently and made a grin before leaving the stage. Her expression changed into a poker face again.

"What an ungrateful woman." He heard him murmuring.

"Alright! See you at tonight's party. Wear your perfect gowns. Everyone is invited. I am your emcee see you soon!"

The opening ended in that instant.

"Hey, were you and that judge know each other?" Mica asked and clung her arms to her best friend.

"Nope." She answered with a wink.

"Okay, by the way, let Veronica assist you tonight. There's an emergency in the resort so I gotta go."

"B-but..."

"Aiya! Don't be childish, I'll be right back and you can trust Veronica. Love you." Mica said and left hurriedly.

She turned her head to Veronica who is silently following.

"What's wrong?" She asked. She was never worried about anyone but Veronica doesn't look good.