16

"Losing a friend felt like losing a part of you." -Author

The competition just started. The painting whatever they like as long as the painting looks better.

Brielle bunned her hair and she looked like a professional artist and seeing her jawlines makes her looked like a model on television.

Most of them liked and idolized her. She'd been followed by millions of followers on Instagram, Twitter, and other social media sites. She'd never thought she'd be so popular.

She was still hurting and aching from what had happened yesterday. It's still bugging her.

Brielle wanted to tear up upon remembering what had happened but decided to continue. Her painting was full of sadness. You can feel it just by seeing it.

Two girls were sitting under the tree and the night sky full of stars and aurora borealis. But when you looked at the whole painting, you can see a silhouette of a girl crying.

Just wow!

After how many minutes. Everyone took a rest and break.

Brielle was sitting at the cafeteria alone when someone approached her with a cap and a mask on.

"Dognapper!"

"Mr. Louis. What brought you here in my silence?"

"Ha, ha, ha, are you in your period? You always looked mad, serious, cold, and heartless" Louis joked

She glared at him like throwing sharpened daggers. "Dognapper, snap it."

"What do you want?"

"Hey, I just want to ask if you are okay. You've been weird lately and where're your friends?"

"Mr. Louis or dognapper, it's none of your business." Brielle retorted with a smirk.

Louis smiled. "Aiya! Anyways, I wanna ask something."

"Speak."

"Hey, I ain't a dog you know. I'm cute and you can't just say 'speak'" Louis reacted and continued. "Anyways, Is it necessary to have a private romantic life?"

"Yes."

How would I know that? Brielle thought but just remained silent and gave him some answers.

"Really? Why? but we were friends. I thought friends would, you know."

"Are you telling me that your friend dated someone without you knowing?"

How could someone speak about such a very private issue? It should just be between them not between strangers.

Well, not strangers because they've known each other for a month or two.

Louis nodded and puppied eyes. "Mr. Louis, he would tell you in the right time but maybe he needed space and if they both work out, he'll probably tell you. He's just not sure."

Now, she's giving a piece of advice while she's still can't give her own after what had have happened.

"Oh! That was genius! Thank you, cutie." Louis winked. "Should I get you some drink?"

Brielle stopped him making him paused and confused. "Mr. Louis, aren't you pestering me?"

"Aren't we friends?" He then pouted with the mask on. Really?

"I DON'T have friends."

Well, in fact, true, Mica just ended it but it doesn't mean they couldn't reconcile. Could they?