3

"Happiness is found within yourself and the people who considered you as their own." -Author

"Aiya! The food here looks good." Mica commented and gaze around. "Where did you find it?"

The restaurant has a fruity aroma with wooden tables and chairs. Their lighting was perfect for couples having a dinner date. It's a little dim but the restaurant's scenery was perfect for relaxation. It's a Filipino Cuisine.

"It just opened 2 days ago." She answered, "It's classy right?"

"Yup" with a pop sound of the letter 'p'. "Awe, my Elle is so thoughtful and sweet. I love it here. This will be one of my favorite restaurants."

The waitress arrived bringing their food. It looks and smells good. Mica's eye widened at the food in front of them. It was different as she was expecting and she looked up to see Brielle's gaze.

"Uh, what's the food that you ordered Elle?" She asked and frowned. She even pointed out the food that she was talking about. She hasn't seen that type of food in her own life. "Is it delicious?"

"Tsk." She smirked. "It can be eaten."

"Are you serious?" Mica lifted one brow and clicked her tongue.

"I have toured in the Philippines, ya know. It's called Tinolang Manok." Brielle explained herself to her kind of cute and ignorant likely witty best friend.

She already thought that this was her reaction to seeing that unusual food. Mica's not used to any other food, she's used in Chinese and Korean recipe foods.

"Try it." Brielle smiled and put rice on her best friend's plate. She put rice on hers too and tasted the Tinolang Manok. "Oh, I missed this."

"That doesn't look good, young girl," Mica commented and shook her head. "But I do not have any choice since you look like you're enjoying the food yourself."

She then tried the Tinolang Manok herself and she stopped eating. "My goodness,"

Brielle raised her brow to see what this girl will say after tasting it.

"Elle! You are the best. This is delicious. I would like to bring my parents here sometime. Gosh, I can't help it." And grab some chicken thighs. She ate them all like a hungry wolf.

***

"Are you done?" Brielle asked.

"Yes," Mica replied and wiped her hands with a wet tissue and sprayed it with alcohol. "Let's go, Mr. Winter is waiting for us in the Latté Café."

"Okay okay." She nodded and paid the bill before following her girlfriend around the mall.

They entered a Café and she knows where Mr. Winter is because when they saw both of them coming in, he stood up and smiled at Mica who's in front of her.

He was wearing a suit and a tie like what a businessman looked like. He was a good-looking guy and in his mid 20's but he is also a dangerous one because you might be tricked into the business world.

"Elle, this is Mr. Winter. He liked your painting." Mica explained and introduce them to each other.

Mr. Winter smiled and they shook their hands. "Nice to meet you, Miss Elle." Me. Winter greeted with a grin.

"Yeah. By the way, don't call me Elle, it's for my close ones." She sarcastically replied.

Mica pinched the side of her body. "Ouch."

"I'm sorry about her Mr. Winter." Mica apologetically said and bowed twice in front of him.

"Ah no, no. It was fine. Have a seat," He then smiled at the both of them and took all of their seats.

"I want Miss Lu to be part of our artwork industry. Her artworks were really beautiful, perhaps are you Miss Lu's manager?" Mr. Winter started. He was too focused on business, not in a romantic scenario. He would never imagine himself in love.

"She's not just a manager to me, she's special." Brielle interrupted. Her tongue was sharp as a sharpened sword. It can kill just by her words.

"Ah, no, no, I want to help my friend out here. She's been looking for a job in this City." Mica explained. "I thought you might help her out."

"If she's interested though. I really loved the paintings and I also bought one in her 'little' store." He retorted.

She felt she was stabbed by a sharpened dagger in her chest. The word 'little' was enough to crush this man in front of her. But Mica stepped on her feet and she couldn't budge.

If this Mr. Winter just knew. She just wanted to stay low-key for now. She bit her tongue to stop herself from retorting. She just let them talk while she was scrolling down her phone to see some news or things that she liked.

And a notification appeared on her Instagram. La Musique was live now. She clicked the notification and it was her favorite musician. The one that moved her heart. This musician was so mysterious that she even followed him on Instagram. He was famous abroad but no one could ever find his true identity.

Which is so interesting. He played the piano harmoniously and it was pleasing to the ears. The music that he played calmed her heart and make her daydream a bit.

Mica snapped her out. "So, are you interested?"

"Of what?" She asked and frowned.

"Of working into Mr. Winter's Industry?" Mica clarified and explained more about the details. She was just nodding and nodding but in the end, the answer was 'No'.

"No, thank you. I'm fine with my life. I'm really sorry Mr. Winter but we have to go." Elle grabbed her girlfriend's wrist and they left the café.

Mica sighed and hugged her tightly. "Sweetheart, I just want the good for you. You quit your Secretary's work."

"Don't worry about me. I have everything planned out." She winked at her and gave her a wide smile.

"Aiya! You didn't tell me. I shouldn't have begged Mr. Winter to come over. Jeez." She crossed her arms and pursed her lips with puppy eyes.

"I want to surprise you." She smiled. "Someday, I will bring you somewhere."

"Are you gonna be a celebrity?" Mica asked her with curiosity. "Don't tell me that. In that industry, there are bad people, I don't want you to be ruined."

"You." And she tickled her best friend and they both laugh at each other.

"I will forgive you for that." Mica smiled.

Brielle nodded at her best friend and they both headed to the Supermarket to do some groceries.