7

"For your dreams to come true, you gotta work from it even if it is the toughest challenge you'll ever face." -Author

She was sitting inside the cafè of EC Condominium. This condo is really good, it has a cafe area and a restaurant inside it. Only prominent family can afford to buy one Unit and she's lucky to be one of them.

She was tapping her fingers on the table when a woman just came running and sat in front of her. Luckily, she has patience in waiting and she doesn't even know why she will wait for someone. It must be that Veronica should wait.

The woman was panting and her sweat covered her face. She was wearing a formal dress. Brielle noticed the dress's quality, she was sure it was expensive and in a famous brand.

She's good at this since she was living her good life when she was young. Her family taught her very well and she was very adventurous to learn so many things in the world. She's above perfect, I guess.

"I'm sorry if I was late, Miss. There was traffic." The woman named Veronica explained.

She wiped her sweat and gave her documents to Brielle who looked still expressionless. She wasn't speaking at all. She took a sip in her cup and looked at Veronica again.

"I hate reasons." She said and looked at the poor girl who just arrived late.

The girl wanted to cry but gulped everything. "Yes, Miss." She responded.  She looked nervous. She can't help to tap her legs with her fingers whenever she's nervous.

Brielle flipped the document and found her resume. She checked it up and down the documents like a meticulous lady boss. She then looked up to check up on the woman who was freaking out of the intense vibe.

"Veronica Cameron?" Brielle asked. She looked at her intently making Veronica uncomfortable.

Don't ever think about being close to her. Being so kind and friendly towards her is never written in her vocabulary.

"Y-Yes," she stammered.

"You graduated from a prestigious school abroad." She stated and scanned the resume again. "Even a Magna Cumlaude. Smart." Brielle was a bit amused.

She praised her that made her calm a bit. She didn't know that after praising her, she'll receive her scariest dream that she never had before. It will choke her to death. Brielle knows how she doesn't like interacting with people especially people with some disgusting thoughts and actions. She is contented to have Mica in her life, nothing else.

"In short, you live in a high-class family, Miss Cameron." She clicked her tongue and looked at her intently. She's like shooting daggers at her. "Why did you choose my gallery? Are you looking down on my gallery? Do you think you can just be my employee with your good resume?"

And that is hell. Veronica was scared to death but she wanted to do this. Besides, Brielle isn't that bad if they would pursue knowing her.

"I want to work with you and learn from you and I don't look down on your Gallery Miss," Veronica answered with eye contact with her but then looked down after answering her question.

Miss Lu is terrifying. Veronica thought.

Brielle closed the documents making it sound. She looked like a mad dragon now but the truth was, she was just testing this lady. Well, that's a tough test.

"And why? There are lots of galleries in here? You can pay anyone, dear, Miss Cameron. You know, money can buy anything, like things and even people."

Brielle is good at scaring people. She wanted an employee but here we are, she's driving them away from her. A fool would pursue to be an employee to Miss Lu.

"I want to work on my own without anyone backing me up. Aside from that, I idolize you. I-I'm quite a fan of you. I never heard of you for a while but now I know you are here, I was super happy to know that. Not everyone knows you, you are amazing abroad." Veronica spoke honestly to her. It's like she is an open book.

She smirked at her response. So, this young woman here knows her. She even knows details.

"Do you know me? Miss Cameron?" She asked again wanting to know more.

"Yes, you're one of the famous painters abroad but you preferred to stay low-key here in our country." Veronica was staying a fact from her. "I appreciate your perfectionism and also your meticulousness and I found out that you opened your Gallery and wanted an employee. I want to prove to my family that I can do well even if I don't have backing like my cousin. I am a super fan!"

She was really famous and a very good painter and even a graphic designer. Digital or Canvas, both of them, she's good at it. But even though, she needs to learn some art styles too especially the modern ones and more. Brielle believes knowing everything is better than knowing nothing at all.

"Don't bring your family into the business. I hate it." She smirked at her.

"I'm sorry, I'll keep it in mind." She answered politely.

"But your resume states that you graduated Hotel Management. What's the connection of Arts in there?"

"Yes, that's true. But the Gallery needs someone like the information area or VIP's scheduling and more like a Hotel Management. I want to start small, well your Gallery isn't just ordinary. I can improve myself by meeting prominent people by being low-key too." Veronica wanted to continue talking about something but she just stopped herself. "Your gallery may not be infamous. Hiring me is fine, I don't need a high salary for now. Helping you is the best opportunity.

Brielle looked bored. "You know what? I hate too much talking especially to employees."

Veronica stood up and bowed three times to her. "My apology, never again. Please accept me, Miss Lu. I beg of you! I wanted to be your employee please!"

Brielle massaged her forehead and stood up too. If she'll dispose of this woman, she will never have any other employee willing to accept her attitude. Besides, she has a bad attitude towards her co-workers in the past, and so forth. This woman might keep up with her.

"Alright, you're hired." She answered and left her there dumbfounded.

Veronica smiled because at last, she could work under the supervision of Miss Lu and can have her autograph. Well, she also wanted the autograph you know cause she's a fan of her but Brielle Lu doesn't just give her autograph unless you'll make something incredible.

What a smart Veronica is.

She was jumping and down. She wanted to be with Miss Lu after all. She wanted to have some photoshoot with her, to be friends with her and so much more. She even imagines, they'd be dating as friends. That is amazing too hard to achieve.