5

"You can make wishes and believe it. Sometimes it takes time to grant it but it will." -Author

"Goodness! Baegopayo(1). Elle, Baegopayo," Mica said catching her breath from jogging. She was drenched in sweat.

"Don't say Korean words at me." Brielle just rolled her eyes at her and continued jogging.

"Aiya! It makes me hungry doing this stuff." Mica complained while jogging.

"There's a pet store near here."

Mica's eyes widened hearing the words 'pet store'. She jogged in pace with Brielle.

"Where?" She asked with a smiling face.

Brielle pointed out the pet store in front of them and Mica ran there without hesitation. She shooked her head seeing her friend addicted to pets.

She wiped her sweat and placed a towel at her back before entering the store. She saw Mica having fun with the pomeranian puppies. She went near her and handed her a towel and as like what she does, Mica also wiped her sweat and place it in her back.

"Isn't it so cute?" Mica said and played with the puppy.

"I'm cuter," She murmured and Mica almost choked to death and laughed at her sarcastically. "How much is this?"

"It's 30, 000 miss." The lady answered. She almost choked to death by the price. She can already buy something from 30 thousand.

How expensive is this cutie? It's just a dog, she thought.

"I'll buy it," Mica shouted and Brielle turned to her and glared. "Just kidding."

"There are lots of puppies that are less expensive." She made it clear to her that it's a waste of money.

Such a thrifty person.

"Ah, it's a pomeranian puppy miss." The lady said and told history about the puppy.

"Awe, kyeopta(2)," Mica said and giggled.

She was enjoying her around those dogs. While here, Brielle looked at them with her expressionless look.

Imagine, if she was just an expensive dog, she shrugged all her thoughts.

"Come on, let's go home. I'll head back to my gallery." She said pulling Mica away from the puppy but her eyes were pleading with her. "No, not now."

Mica sighed and stick up with her. "Alright. I'll be busy at work too." Mica said but her voice was very sad. She knew it. She loved dogs ever since they were young.

Mica's favorite dog died 2 years ago and now she just wanted to have one but she just refused to use all her money for a dog. Well, an extraordinary dog.

"Sweetheart, what breakfast do we have today?" Mica asked her to forget that cutie.

"Hmm, just cereal."

Mica slapped her arms. "Brielle Lu! You are too much for yourself. Look at yourself, so skinny."

"Oh, you're talking to yourself?" Brielle retorted and laughed at herself. Mica does look sexy and hot and healthy while she? She looked skinny.

"What will Auntie tell me if they'll come over here?" Mica scolded her.

"They knew, I was living alone in my apartment. No need to worry, sweetheart." She winked at her worried best friend.

She looked cute when Mica's worried.

"Anyways, are you planning to transfer into another apartment?" Mica suddenly asked. "I want the best for you, you know."