6

"Music is the language of one's emotions heart and soul." - Author

A week has passed. She was making flyers in her office in the gallery. She started also searching for employees to work for her.

She's quite good at making flyers through photoshop editor. It was fantastic and she posted them online and printed some of them.

Her phone rang when a notification came. It popped out from her phone saying La Musique is having a concert in this City.

She almost stumbled and fall on where she was reclining. "Oh my gosh! Is this legit?! I cannot believe my eyes!" She exclaimed in happiness.

She was never been this happy at all. Besides, she was hoping that La Musique is going to have a concert, here, in this City. And she's one of the luckiest people if she could attend.

She grabbed her bag and some flyers and left her gallery. She fled like a cheetah going to its prey. Or maybe, she fled faster than the flash of speed.

She took a taxi and went there. She was tapping her fingers on her legs because the concert's already starting. Gosh, she was never obsessed with anyone until she met this musician.

She took a glance at her phone to check the time. She was excited and annoyed.

"Can't you drive faster?" She asked the taxi driver. She was not hesitant anymore, she really wanted to see the concert.

Why the hell did she just notify her at this late? She thought and checked her phone why.

She suddenly slapped her forehead. "That's why," she murmured. Now she understood why, it's because she muted the notification about La Musique one night because it might tempt her to watch it instead of working. "Sir, can you hurry? It's already starting."

"But mam-" Before he could continue she hushed him and gave him a death stare that scared the driver.

"Just drive. All right?" She instructed and put her baby pink lipstick and some face powder on.

It's a concert so she should look professional and formal. She loved the musician so as his music. She dreamed of having an autograph with him and a photo with him perhaps.

She glanced at her phone to check the time. Goodness! It was already starting.

Yes! It was already starting.

She frowned hoping she would arrive there but unlucky her, she's in traffic. What an unlucky day it is!

"What happened?" She asked controlling her anger emotion. Deep breaths, she thought.

"Some accident," The driver replied to her. "I guess it'll take you time, miss."

"What?! I'll leave. Here, keep the change." She replied and got out of the car.

She ran near the hallways of a building going to the concert hall. Her heart was beating so fast. She was running as fast as she could.

She then crossed into another building and rode a cab going to the Concert. It's not that far but the fastest way to get there is to ride one.

"Hurry, hurry, to the nearest gymnasium." She commanded. The concert was held inside the gymnasium.

The driver drives as fast as he could and stopped in front of the gymnasium. She was in a hurry to check the time if she was already late. She knew she'll arrive even though she'll be late as long as she can hear and see the musician personally and have an autograph.

She is such a fan.

"Here," She gave him the fee and left. She entered the huge gymnasium.

The gymnasium wasn't just an ordinary gymnasium. It was perfect for musical drama or even for concerts big and small. The gymnasium also had room for VIPs where they can talk privately with actors or musicians. It is really a grand and extraordinary gymnasium.