22

"There are times in life that we feel empty but never forget that God is win you." -MSAY59

They were so joyful having dinner. "Brielle, you looked really beautiful huh. How are you, sweetie?" Mica's mom Nerrie asked.

"Darling, thank you for taking care of Mica while we were a bit away." Mica's dad Jeffry added and smiled.

"Aiya! Brielle is the best. She is my sister after all." Mica winked at her sweetly.

"No, it was fine, Tito and Tita," Brielle smiled.

They were a happy family. She suddenly missed her parents abroad too but she doesn't have a choice but to miss them. She just wished she had a family here. Nanny Malou was still staying in Mica's resort though.

She wanted a warm hug also from her parents. She wanted to be happy. She wanted to be a normal person like the others but it seems she isn't normal.

Yes, she has family and cared and love them so much but in her heart, it seems something is missing. Yes, she has Mica and Veronica already but they also have their lives so as Nanny Malou. Instead of dreams, that's so wonderful she had these nightmares haunting her down.

"Tito and Tita, I gotta go now, it's almost midnight, I have lots of things to do."

"Oh? Okay, thank you, darling." Nerrie said to Brielle like her own daughter. "Keep safe in travelling."

"Sweetheart, should I drive you home?" Mica asked and gave a Brielle a cute look.

"Uhm, no, it's fine." Brielle replied faintly and continued, "Besides, I already called an Uber here."

"Oh, what a smart little child," Jeffry said and smiled. "Keep safe, darling."

"Yes, Tito and Tita, thank you. I shall take my leave," Brielle said and waved goodbye.

Brielle isn't really well lately. She feels like she doesn't know anymore. She feels like there's something wrong inside her. She wanted to cry without any logical reason why she needs to cry.

She went inside the taxi and silently riding on it while staring at the window. What a beautiful night it is.

She'll be alone in the Gallery for tomorrow. Her phone sounded and a notification popped. The Headline news was about Jessica Cameron sleeping with three men to win the Art Competition!

Brielle smirked. She deserved it.

She pressed the power off button and stared at the night sky. It's painful in her heart. It's what we call...home that's missing.

I wonder what those nightmares were. What if it was really me? That's really sad if it was really me. Brielle thought.

She gulped at the idea remembering her nightmares and other dreams about Lorraine. It made her feel sick in the heart. It was like a feeling that was kept for a long time that wanted to burst out.

But she isn't Lorraine. She is Brielle Lu, a strong, independent woman. She overcame different battles in life. She also struggled and unexpectedly became famous abroad in the past few years and at a very young age. She is talented enough but...

Everything has BUTS.....

After arriving in her Condo, she jumped on the bed. Polar is nowhere to be found, no one welcomes her at home too but she was used to it. She was used in these empty spaces and the spaces inside of her heart. She closed her eyes.

This feeling sucks. She thought.

She never experienced this feeling. It's nuisance to her. She doesn't need this feeling. She hated this feeling. She always hated them. There are so much questions that bothered her but there were no answers.