Kel and Sunny Mission pt. 2

KEL'S POV:

I said it. 

I actually said it.

Right when we were doing basketball.

I wanted to make a hole and hide in there.

Does he hate me? I'm pretty sure he does right now. He's not even responding, I couldn't even bring myself to look at him. He hates me, this has to be some nightmare. I know he likes Aubrey. Why did I have these stupid feelings inside of me? UGHH This was the worst!

                                                                                      *     *     *  

Sunny tried to form words, to process what happened. He couldn't believe Kel, felt that way about him. This was all so confusing, have they liked each other, the whole time?   ((yes ofc, now you realize that-))  

Sunny flushed and finally said something quietly. "I-I erm..." He looked at Kel's face as he was looking away from Sunny. "Love you too.."

Kel eyes lit up. He couldn't believe it. Did Sunny actually, have the same feelings for him back?

"A-A lot of people assumed I liked Aubrey....which I u-used too...But.." Sunny stumbled on his words, "I r-r-really liked you!" 

Kel and Sunny had a mutual bond on the feelings. "So, y-you're feeling the same confusing way I am?" Kel asked with a awkward chuckle. Now it was Sunny's turn for his cold blank eyes to light up. "Yes." Sunny said directly. 

They stared into each other eyes, for what seemed like a long time. Then in the spur of the moment Kel asked, "Does this mean, we're um dating..?" 

"Erm...I-I t-think?" Sunny said quietly. He gave a small smile. 

Kel hugged Sunny, "I'm so happy." Sunny softly chuckled, "M-Me too.."

"So, uh wanna kiss? That's something couples do, right?"  Kel asked with his dumb loveable grin.

Sunny looked at Kel, and looked away. Then in a blink of an eye, He pressed his lips against Kel's and broke from the hug trying to cover his face because he was red at the moment.

Kel blinked in surprise, and then giggled. He thought it was adorably funny! He was about to say something when they both heard loud cheering and whooping coming from the bushes.

"FINALLY THE IDIOT AND THE SHY NERD KISSED!" Aubrey whooped. Hero was standing there clapping and wiping a tear because he was proud of his brother and his new boyfriend.

Basil was taking pictures all around for this moment, He was definitely off the charts happy with the ship being sailed.

Kim and the Bicycle Gang were also whooping, The Maverick was doing poses to represent his "coolness" because he had thought by his presence everything happened.

Vance had some secret candy throughout the date, he was stuffing his mouth, while smiling at them.

Angel was gaping at The Maverick's poses and trying to mimic them. He found it cool, rather than the moment that just happened before him. Charlie was just watching silently and smiling a bit. 

Kel and Sunny were standing there, really embarrassed. Sunny hid his face from everyone, and realized everyone helped them just to get together. That made Sunny a bit happy, but more embarrassed cause they saw EVERYTHING.

Kel grinned and held Sunny's hand. "Yup! So we're uh, dating! As you could tell, by watching us and setting the whole thing for us!"

Kel smiled at Sunny, and Sunny looked at Kel and smiled back.