The Sleepover (ft. The Crew, again-)

The whole crew was at Basil's house hanging out and having a sleepover.

It had been precisely 2 days that Sunny and Kel started dating, and Aubrey would not stop teasing Sunny about it.

Sunny was putting Aubrey's hair in a ponytail, while Aubrey kept on looking at Kel who was staring at Basil's flowers, and comparing them to Minecraft flowers, then Sunny back and forth. 

Aubrey then let out a huge groan, "Ughhh, I can't take this anymore nerds! Propose to each other already! You all are huge dorks anyways."

Sunny and Kel looked at each other, blushed and awkwardly looked away doing their own thing. Basil and Hero were at the kitchen making something, and they did overhear the conversation and chuckled. 

Basil looked at Aubrey, "Hey Aubrey! Since you're dating Kim, why don't you propose to her?"

Aubrey had a angry fluster, "Oh shaddup flower nerd! I'll make you eat your words idiot!" Aubrey gave a glare to Basil. 

"I'm just saying!" Basil nervously laughed. The crew softly laughed at it. 

"Anyways, me and Basil made buttermilk flower pancakes!" Hero chirped, "With edible infused flowers!"

"Whoop! Breakfast dinner!"  Kel put his hands up excited.  Then he went over to Sunny, "Do you want some, sunshine?"

Sunny blushed a bit, but nodded. The crew was obviously smirking at both of them. Sunny gave a secret pout.

"Why don't we all play Super Mario Kart while we eat our breakfast dinner?" Hero asked, "You know, I bet I can beat you all!" 

"Let's see you try rip off Gordan Ramsey!" Aubrey had her fists clenched, "Since I'm not a huge dork like you guys, I can rip off your karts one by one." She scoffed and smirked.

"L-Let's calm down and play!" Basil suggested, he then started the TV and connected his switch. 

Sunny quietly sat down on the couch, while Aubrey immediately rushed to the floor aggressively with Hero sitting in a charming way.  

Kel looked at Sunny and smiled, he then sat beside him awkwardly. Sunny blushed and smiled a bit. 

"Ok guys, it's on!" Basil handed everyone a switch controller, "Let's all have fun!" 

"I agree with Basil!" Kel smiled.

The game started and it was very tense. Aubrey was aggressively pressing the controller while Basil having the fear of Aubrey ripping the CONTROLLER apart instead of his Kart. Hero had his tongue stuck out with pure focus. Basil softly tried to catch up, while Sunny looked at Kel mostly. He really couldn't focus on the game with his super amazing boyfriend sitting next to him. Kel noticed Sunny was looking at him, and he then put his arm over Sunny's shoulder, and gave a small kiss on his cheek. Then looked at the game.

Sunny was piping red, Kel usually did this on the past 2 days, but for Sunny it was so amazing to feel, it made him so happy and honestly show a bit more emotion. He focused entirely on the game and skidded past Aubrey and Hero with pure shock on their faces and he won.

Kel looked at his shy boyfriend with wide eyes, then gave him a bug hug. "SUNSHINE! You did so awesome!" 

Aubrey glared at Sunny a bit angrily, "I demand a rematch! That was so unfair, only if it wasn't for Hero distracting me!"

Hero smirked, "Haha, you still didn't win!" He looked at Kel and Sunny, and it reminded him of Mari and him a bit. He knew Mari would love this moment, and Mari would beat anyone at Super Mario Kart.

Sunny giggled a bit, which was rare because your average Sunny does not giggle or show that much emotion at all- But that caused The Crew to look at Sunny and feel happy!

Hero noticed the uneaten dinner breakfast. "Hey! We should eat, right now! Tomorrow is a big day ahead of us, aren't we going to Sunny's house to see the treehouse?" 

Everyone immediately started finishing their dinner breakfast, and went to sleep (very f a s t w o w)           

(There will be more coming, this is not the end!)