Nighttime

After that super embarrassing romantical dinner that Hero and Kel's mom set up, They went upstairs just giving each other awkward glances on that moment.

Kel decided to finally speak up to break the silence.

"Erm, so it's nighttime! D-Do you want me to get a sleeping bag?" 

Sunny looked at Kel, then gave it some thought. He then answered silently, "Your bed." 

"What?"

"Y-Your bed?"

Kel and Sunny flushed. If they were both in Kel's bed, that would mean...

CUDDLE TIME! Oh and pillow forts! (Don't worry Hero is sleeping on the couch)

They both blushed and got hyped up about it! Sunny got an idea, and decided to share it with his loveable boyfriend. "What if we, added some lanterns to our pillow fort..?" He murmured hoping it wasn't a dumb idea.

Kel looked at him, and rested his hands on Sunny's shoulder. "Sunshine that's the best idea ever! We can even play the switch!" He quickly gave a smooch on Sunny's now flushed cheeks.

Sunny twirled his hair a bit, smiling sheepishly. He got so happy when Kel showed him affection, it reminded him of warm hugs he used to have with Mari, and how Mari lovingly in a sisterly way smooched his cheek whenever Sunny did something amazing. (This reminds me of me and my older sister)

                                                                                         * * * 

They got to work, quickly making sure everything was right. Sunny set up the lanterns with pure focus, he also had applied a light paper to make the lighting colored! It kind of looked like headspace, where Sunny got less dreams of.

Kel put an Orange Joe blanket on the bed sheets to make them look you know, more Orange Joe-ish (I'm a bit concerned of Kel and his second love, Orange Joe.) Sunny looked at the blanket, and rolled his eyes while he chuckled softly at his adorable boyfriend's loveable antics.

"This looks like a, uh wedding place." Kel thought. "Want to get married under here?!" Kel piped up happily as he got two cereal ring prizes.

Sunny looked at Kel, then at the rings. "You set this up, for a marriage?" Sunny asked processing this. 

"Yes, I did. I am underneath this beautiful pillow fort that looks like a place where people get married, and it was your wonderful idea Sunshine." He looked at Sunny smiling. 

Sunny blushed, "Oh Kel." He leaned in for a kiss, "Yes, I do." They then cuddled and put on their rings excitedly.

"I mean, we're still 16! So, this makes us even more closer than before, but in the future, I want to marry you Sunny."

Sunny was no longer shy or quiet at this moment, he was having a full fledged flustering breakdown. "Yes, indeed. I want to marry you too." He said determined. 

For a second, they both could feel the presence of someone being happy and proud at the same time. It was a nice presence, and it made you warm inside. Ending it all off, they finally fell asleep and cuddled each other.