Resolving The Problem: Start!

(First let's start with an author's note...)
(Hey guys! Sorry for the long wait on this book, I needed some time for myself and I had to work on some stuff! But don't worry, I'm still writing this! But may I ask, what do you like about this fan fiction? I'm so confused why I'm bombarded with notifications for people enjoying this Fan-fiction!)

Kel had went to the  park, alone. He sat at the swings and stared at the ground.

Usually, he went with his friends or....Sunny. To hangout and do whatever.

Now it didn't seem like that time, it felt like......there was no Orange...to the Joe... (Joe Mama, I'm kidding, sorry-)

Aubrey and Kim were at the park, on the other side noticing someone sitting slouched on the swings. 

"Auby, should we check it out?" Kim looked at her with a questioned look. Aubrey squinted at the figure, "Hey....Kim babe isn't that....Kel?"

"That Orange Joe nerd?" Kim raised an eyebrow. "What's he doing here alone?" Kim then looked back at Aubrey. "Isn't he usually here with Sunny or something?"

Aubrey was concerned of her best friend. "Kim, I think's something is wrong." Aubrey started going towards Kel, Kim followed beside her.

AUBREY'S POV:

"Hey! Nerd!" I yelled as I creeped up on Kel with my girlfriend. He jolted up and turned around. "Oh...hey." He said it....in a monotone way..? Something was definitely up.

"Dude, you good?" Kim asked. I put my arm around Kim's shoulder and glared at Kel, "Better tell us now or else your Orange Joe will be Joeless." I gave a smirk.

Kel looked away, "I think it's gone Orangeless, but what do I know?" His voice quieted down.

Me and Kim stared at each other in shock, what was this rock brain even saying? He's definitely not his usual self today.

"Dude seriously, what's up?" Kim sat down beside him on the next swing. "Me and Aubrey are your friends, I guess..." Kim didn't seem sure if she was his friend, I understand that since everyone only got closer after when Sunny came out after 4 years, and was about to move. It was Kel and Sunny's presence that really helped everything. They were perfect for each other, did something happen?

"Yo, dude. Did something happen between you and Sunny?" I crossed my arms. He avoided my gaze, "Probably, I'm not sure, Hero's trying to sort it out with him and Basil..." 

"When did Basil get in the picture?" Kim raised an eyebrow. I was hella confused what was happpening.

"Well..." 

NOBODY'S POV:

Kel had explained what had happened for a couple of days, and what he had saw. Aubrey and Kim gawked at him, confused and not knowing what to say.

"So, yeah..That's why I feel.....Orange Joe is not life anymore..." Kel looked at them, "Sorry for being such an idiot."

Aubrey was mad, "DON'T CALL YOURSELF IDIOT, YA HEAR ME?!" Kim and Kel shook a bit. "Sorry. It's just that, this whole situation, I just don't know what to say. You're not an idiot Kel, only I get to call you that because you're my best friend." Aubrey sighed. "I wanna help resolve this situation, you did say that Hero was talking to Basil or Sunny about this right? Let's go to him and get the scoop."

Kel smiled a bit, "Jeez, you're such a softie..." He looked at both of them, "Thanks. I wanna find out too, Sunny means a lot to me and I really don't wanna ruin the relationship." 

Aubrey rolled her eyes, but smiled at Kel. She looked at Kim, "Let's go to Hero, ok?" Kim nodded. They all got up, and decided to go find Hero about the situation, it lifted Kel's spirits up.