Breakdown (Posting Draft)

Sunny looked down, shaking. His hands were frozen and so was his body. With more strength, he was able to pull his hair, causing more distress and shaking of fear, paranoia, and sadness.Tears flowed down his cheeks as he cried. He needed someone to hug, someone to hold and someone to tell him it was okay. The phone was in front of him, a cable phone line that allowed him to reach others quickly during this period. He picked it up and dialed Kel's number instead of Basil. The dial tone played as he shook, stifling his sobs and feeling a guilty presence hovering over him..whereas the surroundings changed to become darker.

                                                                                 ***

"Kel here! What's up?" Kel smiled, knowingly knowing it was Sunny's home number. He knew it by heart even askids. Hetold Sunny about all his adventures when he left for vacation with Hero and his family, or called for hangouts! However, today's mood was different because there was unsteady breathing on the other side of the phone. He asked wearyly, Sunny wasn't this quiet at all. "Hello? Sunshine?" he asked, weary.

"Kel..K-Kel." His voice sounded panicked as he stared deep into Something's eyes. His body was frozen and the only sound was a small voice. "It's......B-back."

"What? What's back..?! Sunshine?! "Hang on, I'm coming there right now!" Kel was slightly unsure what was occurring on but he was concerned. Sunny hung up the phone which made him even more worried. "HEY HERO!" He called out to his brother who was in his room, looking over his college notes. "Yes Kel?" Hero smiled, peering over the door since Kel was in the hallway between the rooms.

"I'm heading over to Sunny's..I might be late but please tell Mom it's an emergency!" Kel ran out the door as Hero nodded somewhat concerned. "ALRIGHT- JUST COME HOME SOON!" Hero yelled as he left.