Nightmares pt. 2

Kel was sitting outside the door. It had been 45 minutes and he had been worried about Sunny.

He could hear small noises, it was like crying. Kel had an urge to open the door at this point.

Click. The sound of the door. It seemed like it unlocked at the knick of time!

Kel opened it slowly, revealing a crying Sunny buried in his knees... Kel went over to him and hugged him, making sure he was comforted and staying by his side.

Sunny's eyes were closed, every time he opened them he would see a flickering image of Omori, just there.

If everything was gone due to the truth being out, why is it still there? That destroying guilt. Kel and the others were already worried about Sunny and Basil, and they did their best to take care of them both which made it easier for them to cope. It had already been a while, but Omori that god forsaken being was already haunting Sunny. 

Kel held Sunny close, as Sunny's expressions where still hazy and his thoughts were racing, he didn't seem to notice Kel holding him. 

Sunny decided to open his eyes, wanting to see for himself if he could confront Omori, but there he saw was Kel giving him a concerning look and a comforting smile. That made Sunny feel a little calm, and hug Kel while having a breakdown immediately. 

"It's ok Sunny. I'm here." Kel stroked Sunny's hair and lightly kissed his forehead. Sunny clenched Kel's shirt and continued to sob, while echoing images of Omori filled the room. 

The room went darker, and darker until everything was pitch black and Kel was nowhere to be seen.

SUNNY'S P.O.V:

"Waiting for something to happen? I presume." A voice behind me said.

I looked back with a jolt. There he was, Omori. I backed away slowly.

"No point in running, you have nowhere to go!" He gave a manic expression at me, while I just stared at him not knowing what to do. "Where's Kel?" I asked. 

"Kel? You mean, your boyfriend or something...? Well I don't know. Probably hates you or something." He just stared at me, while those words pierced my heart.

"I-If he hated me, he would not date me." I looked back at him. 

"He's probably doing it out of pity. Hey, don't look at me like that. I'm just telling the truth, I mean you did too. Everyone's doing everything for you and Basil out of pity. They don't forgive you and never will." He said blankly.

I was furious. "No they wouldn't. They are great, they're amazing." 

"Face the truth Sunny Suzuki." He smirked, giving a tone while saying my last name.

Mari suddenly appeared, but she didn't have the headspace colors on her, it was like as if she was still alive. 

She looked blank, and just stared at me with her piercing eyes. There wasn't a happy aura around her like there always was, it was terrifying.

"Pathetic." Omori looked at me. "No wonder why people pity you." 

Mari's figure churned into a black ghastly being with an eye. It charged towards me immediately before I could even flinch. 

I woke up, breathing heavily.