Ouran Highschool Host Club AU (PT 1??)

Kel, as Tamaki....because I have to make......Suntan with this. (Even though I see Hero as Tamaki to Mari)

Sunny as of course, Haruhi.

Aubrey.......as the beloved Mori..........Basil, as Honey.....and Hero...........as....um Kyoya...?

Sunny had walked into the abandoned music room, in the school full of filthy rich and heirs of many ceo's. Today's host club meeting was about a spectacular drink recommended by the founders who were the brothers.. Kel and Hero. Sunny heard the drink was a certain type of Orange drink, and wanted to see how it was. He was part of the host club after all!

There they were, the host club members...huddled together having a meeting of some sort. Sunny was the quiet type, so he had walked up behind them which....startled.. Kel...the school's prince...who's very energetic.

"Oh jeez!!" Kel jumped up, which also made Hero go back a little too. "Oh, it's our dude, Sunny!" Kel smiled, "What up?" He lent out his hand for a high five, (Even as Tamaki, he is still.. Kel.)

Sunny hesistantly got up his hand, and slowly high five back. Kel gave his charming energetic smile which made Sunny blush, just a little bit.

"Sunny!" Piped up basil with his flower plushie, he hugged Sunny tightly, which made Sunny urk (cause he was almost choking) a bit, Aubrey helped Sunny get out of Basil's hold.

Hero smiled charmingly, but serious as well. "Hello there,Sunny." He gave a polite bow. "Let's discuss about the new drinks we'll be serving today!" 

"Great idea! I was also going to recommend something else!" A familiar mischevious voice perked up. It was sweet voice....a happy one!

"Little brother!" Mari chirped, she hugged Sunny in a grip he couldn't get out, "How's my wonderful cute brother doing today?" She kissed his cheek, to embarrass him in the host club, which made Basil smile, and Aubrey smirk a little.

"Mari..." he silently said, but smiled a bit. "Can you...let go of me?" Mari smirked, "Only if you...make me!!!" (She represents one half of the Hitachi twins!) Mari was known to be the uplifter and the very mischievous one in the host club, she was pretty good at playing piano too! (Wow, Mari out here stealing Kel's role as Tamaki...maybe she should have been the boss!)

Aubrey cleared her throat very loudly, "Guys, I think we should really focus on the drinks segment....even though it'll be pretty boring." She rolled her eyes a bit. 

"I hope we can also sell herbal drinks! I've heard jasmine tea is a refresher, and pretty herbal!" Basil was known for his herbal expertise, he was also known for carrying his Flower plush everywhere!

"Actually everyone....me and my brother decided.....we will....SELL ORANGE JOE!!" Kel pointed to the sky dramatically to give a awesome effect, which made Aubrey face palm and Basil silently clap awkwardly. 

"I think it's a great idea! We won't have to sell the lameo drinks that we had....I mean....beetroot juice that's expensive..?" Mari whistled because she totally had not boughten that when she was feeling lazy to buy snacks for daily host club picnics....

"Don't worry all, I will handle the snacks and beverages for our clients. I do say, I'm a pretty good cook after all!" Hero smiled.

"You're also a pretty good boyfriend." Mari winked at Hero which made him go silent and fluster a bit.

"Now now everyone! Let's do this dudes! Also Sunny, you should get ready for this party!" He then looked at Mari and Aubrey, and Basil. "Guys, could you help Sunny get ready for this party?"

They nodded, "Oh I'm gonna make him look amazinger than ever!" Mari gave a sly smile......Sunny was suspicious and did not want to take part of this. 

Aubrey sighed, "I don't have anything to do....but...I'll help." Aubrey also had a sly smile, whereas Basil had an awkward smile, like he didn't even know what the girls were planning.

"I don't have a good feeling about this...." Sunny said to himself silently with a worried tone.