SunTan Future AU

Hello everyone, it's your well known (not at all) author moonlight_demure coming back with an AU! Let's go!!

Sunny held the graduation photo close, he was missing his college times just after turning 22! (Yes, Hero is 25 and everyone else is the same age(22)). He smiled softly and looked at Mari's portrait in the corner, her holding a toddler Sunny.  "Look sis, we're moving forward." He softly said to the picture. 

Life was different after marrying Kel, they moved in a new apartment together! It was a cozy little loft just near a small city, Mariville (haha ironic). It wasn't much, but it was enough for Kel and Sunny. 

"Heyo sunshine!!" Kel back hugged Sunny, "What's up? You seem really spaced out!" He tilted his head and then caressed Sunny's cheeks. Sunny smiled, "Nothing much. Just exploring our house." He said calmly, "Also Basil called earlier, he asked how were you holding up?" Kel asked Sunny, "Should I respond with....being cute as always or......being chill?" Kel gave a grin.

Sunny rolled his eyes, "Kel...don't make this moment a bit cringe..." He then chuckled, and kissed Kel's cheek. "You know, ever since you helped me out of my house after Mari, I think I've changed a lot. Thank you." He gave a shy look, but decided to stay confident because he needed to display his love for the amazing Kel!!!

Kel almost dramatically shed a tear, "Wha? That's so...sweet!!" He picked up Sunny from the waist due to the height difference and then spun around with him. "You make my life better everyday! Like orange joe in the mornings! You're my whole world sunshine!! Actually, you're the sun considering your name!!"

"Thanks..." Sunny quietly said, "I love you too." He smiled, "And maybe...we should respond to Basil?" Kel blinked, "Oh yeah, I also have to tell Hero about the place!! Sorry, you're too amazing that I need to state my love for you Sunny!" Sunny giggled a bit, "Yes, sometimes..me too." 

(HAHAHAH YOU GUYS GET A SHORT CHAPTER HAHAHA)