Chores (Future)

Sunny frowned as he carried the laundry basket; he didn't enjoy doing housekeeping unless there was something enjoyable to look forward to. On the other hand, Kel excitedly chose to join Sunny with folding since he wanted to spend time with him."Kel, stop rhythmically beatboxing while you're folding.." Sunny chuckled as he loaded a load into the washer. "Sorry, sunshine, but..." Kel grinned, "It helps me concentrate more on the laundry rather than your...cuteness!" Sunny looked over and shyly looked away. Kel just stuck his tongue out playfully and finger gunned Sunny. 

"Alright..then." Sunny quietly responded, like usual. He smiled softly, pushing his hair back to his ear. Kel blushed, and quickly looked back at his half messy folded pile.

"You know what?" Sunny closed the washing machine and started it. "I'll help you out too." He plopped down next to Kel, only determined to sit by his husband. He took a shirt from the messy folded pile Kel had created and showed a simple tutorial that his older sister, Mari folded clothing. "See..? Your brother even taught you to fold..it's kinda silly how you forgot." He smiled softly, maintaining a quiet voice. Kel looked at him in awe. "Thanks Sunshine!! This really helps a lot...I'll remember this." He held Sunny close to his lap (both sitting down crossed), then he had hugged his torso, putting his head on Sunny's shoulder. "I love you." Kel's voice became softer and more gentle. "You're really amazing." He kissed his cheek dozens of times which left Sunny wincing his face in surprise and fluster.  

"Kel...we have chores..to do." Sunny groaned, trying to get away and focus on the main task.

"Can we do that later honey? I want to hang with my husband!" He laid down, bringing Sunny down with him hugging him more in a tight embrace so Sunny couldn't escape. 

"K-Kel..." Sunny struggled, but sighed. "Fine...only, two minutes." Sunny wanted to be mature about it, so he had to bear this this affection attack.

"Two minutes?" Kel kissed Sunny's cheek again, "How about...two million years?" His main objective was to get out of chores, so Kel used this opportunity to show his affection and love to Sunny. 

"Fine...I hate chores too, let's take a break then and get pizza." Sunny stuck out his tongue, and laughed a bit. 

"THAT'S AN AWESOME IDEA!!" Kel gave a perky thumbs up, still kissing Sunny.