College AU Oneshot (Nobody's POV)

(In this AU Mari is alive and Hero is dating her. They are both in senior year while the younger batch is in freshman year.)

(Sunny and Kel do have small crushes on each other, but it's unnoticeable)

Sunny was at the library looking for books. He had one type of specific book in his mind where he wanted to find the perfect one to read during his freshman year. 

It was a romance book, and did I mention horror as well? Sunny had a particular interest in those stuff.

Suddenly, a ding came up. 

"Sunny? Where did you run off too?" It was a text from Mari.

Sunny texted back, "I'm at the library. Near the music and arts campus." He quickly sent it unbothered and then continued his search.

"All alone? We were all going to go out, classes are over. We wouldn't want you to miss it little brother!" 

"I'll be there soon. Probably. If I find my book in time."

"Alright, text me if you need any help!"

Sunny turned off his phone. 

He sighed hoping it wouldn't take long to get the book he wanted, when college started all he was interested was the library and art class. He was majoring to be a aspiring Illustrator and doing a minor in musical arts, with Mari of course. His friends were pursuing their own majors. Kel was going to be a star basketball player, and Basil was in the agricultural field with a photography minor. Aubrey was going to be a professional boxer, and Hero majoring in Cooking and minoring in Health studies.

They were all pretty busy, but always found time for themselves after classes. Sunny enjoyed the company but found himself liking to be more alone than usual. On Saturday nights, Mari and Sunny would go to each other's dorms (Hero and Mari lived together, and Basil and Sunny lived together, while Aubrey and Kel lived together.) and practice a duet together. It was tiring but fun. 

"Um, Sunny?" A voice said. "Buddy? Are you ok?" It was a familiar peppy voice. 

Sunny blinked and shaked a bit. It was Kel randomly in front of him.

"Oh! You're back to reality now! I thought I'd lost you there!" Kel gave a grin. "I was just looking for you, Mari was really worried because you took a long time here, and since my dorm is closer here I suggested to look for you!"

Sunny looked at Kel, and in embarrassment due to the zoning out and being late, he had flushed.

"Sorry." He quietly said. Which made Kel pat his shoulder. "It's fine Sunny!" 

Sunny blushed, and smiled softly. Which made Kel also blush and put his hand down quickly.

"So- Do you need help finding anything? Mari did mention a book you were looking for." Kel looked around the bookshelves.

"O-Oh! E-Erm...I-It's fine...!" Sunny now embarrassed (cause of the book genre) said a little bit out loud which made him cover his mouth quickly.

Kel looked surprised, "Sunny are you ok? You're flustering too much buddy!" 

"I can look for it myself..!" Sunny quickly said. 

"Well, it seems that didn't work, that's why I'm here!"

Sunny flushed, which made Kel chuckle a bit. It was rare to see Sunny like this. He was more of a quiet enclosed person, Kel found it adorable, like a ray of sunshine!

"It's a romantic horror fiction...." Sunny mumbled. 

Kel looked, A romantic horror fiction? For some reason, that was cute of Sunny to like that. It was not surprising Sunny would enjoy horror, but not for romance! 

"That would probably be, oh here!" Kel reached up for a certain book. 

He felt a strange warmth on his chest as he reached for the book. He looked down and saw Sunny accidentally on his chest. He quickly stood up straight and flushed. With Sunny piping red.

"I-I'm so sorry!" Kel apologized.

Sunny looked away shyly, "I-it's fine.."

"E-Erm, here's your book!" Kel held it out.

Sunny took it, only to find that his hands were touching Kels. They both were flustering so much that it was redder than a tomato. 

"UM- You should check it out now!! L-Let's go before we're super late!"

Sunny scurried to the front desk, and checked it out, as they left the librarian already knew what had happened and chuckled a bit. 

(Scene Change)

They were both standing outside the door now, quiet. Kel looked at Sunny trying to say something, but failed. 

Sunny looked at Kel, and then quickly kissed his cheek. He then quickly rushed away to his dorm to get ready and pretend that never happened.

Kel touched where the kiss was, and then smiled. He was flustering a lot  yes,    But his feelings were confirmed. After that, he went to his dorm to wait until everyone was ready.