The Drawing

"Sunshine!" Kel loomed over Sunny giving him a sweet back hug. "Watcha doing?" Kel smiled and kissed Sunny's forehead.

"Hm? Oh..hello Kel." Sunny said softly, giving a simple smile. "Nothing much..just..drawing.." Sunny looked over at Kel who was smiling down at him. "Can I see your drawings? I remember the last time 4 years ago..I asked you to draw Orange Joe and me!! Then..you drew me riding an Orange Joe spaceship!" Sunny chuckled, "Well...you gave me so many ideas..I couldn't choose one so I just thought of a comic book we all read together in Captain Spaceboy's adventures." Sunny looked over at his drawing and let Kel see it, "I just drew you and me..well...y'know...as um, show...characters.." Sunny looked to the side.  "It's a good show..the name is Ouran Highschool Host Club. I feel ike the personalities of Haruhi and Tamaki best represent us." Sunny was pointing at his drawings a bit shyly. Normally, he'd show his drawings sometimes with his best friend Basil, but this was a drawing of him and Kel...he needed to show Kel it, even if it was a little embarrassing.

Kel had his mouth open for a while and then did the hand motion that his mind exploded. "SUNSHINE..." He put two hands over his mouth in awe, then a quick thumbs up. "This is the coolest thing I've ever seen! My mind exploded in different universes seeing this..masterpiece! I love your drawings Sunny, they're so awesome!" He put a arm over Sunny's shoulder. "Do you have more to show me? I also wanna learn about this show...you seem to really like it, you were talking a lot about it!" He grinned. Sunny looked over shyly and blushed. "Thanks..Kel...it's just that when I'm with you..I feel really happy." He looked down and smiled, "I'm really grateful for you..you know?" 

Kel blushed heavily, putting a hand over his own neck embarrassed. "O-Oh for real..? Me too...you're really cute Sunny." He giggled. Sunny was covering his whole face in the sketchbook, burying it and hiding his expression. "I think..you're the cute one.." Sunny softly mumbled. 

Kel frowned, "Nah..I think you're way too adorable Sunny!" He kissed Sunny's cheek, and picked him up while hugging him tightly. 

"Kel..." Sunny was red, "Erm..." Sunny quickly squirmed out and tightly hugged Kel. "Well...since, you hold me a lot, why don't I...hold you now?" Sunny was very confident when Kel was around, since Sunny talked much more than before because of him, Kel was his everything and Sunny wanted to owe him by doing the same sweet things Kel had done.

Kel was super embarrassed at Sunny's actions that he covered his whole face and shook his head maintaining the cool peppy guy pose. "W-Well...um...." He pecked Sunny's nose. "HAH! There you go sunshine." He grinned even wider, "Gotcha!" 

"Actually.." Sunny looked to the side, then immediately grabbed Kel's shirt collar, tip toeing just a bit to reach his lips. "I got you." 

They both were steaming red and exchanged a long silence.