Basketball Game

Sunny was getting ready for his boyfriend's basketball game. Kel invited him to watch, and yes Kel wanted Sunny to be there to watch him win! He had said "If my sunshine is there, I'm sure to win!" 

Sunny softly but dreamily sighed. Kel was his everything after all! So he decided to wear a hoodie (from yours truly, Kel) and his basic shorts. After getting out of the house, he was going to go to the plaza to get flowers for Kel! But he ran into Hero instead.

"Oh, hello Sunny! Are you also heading to the game?" Hero asked, Sunny nodded. 

"Awesome, I can drive us there by my car. And I heard Aubrey and Basil will be there as well."

Sunny looked at Hero blankly, and nodded. It would be nice to go there quicker. 

"Oh I see you're getting flowers? I'll wait here. Sunny looked at Hero and then sprinted forward with such speed (Sunny becomes Sonic?!?!?!!?) Hero blinked and then chuckled, "Looks like they are very very serious for each other." 

Sunny finally reached the store, and immediately went to the flower section. He looked at the shopkeeper and pointed towards the roses. He wanted to give Kel a present after winning!

The shopkeeper handed it to him, and Sunny payed. He then rushed out of the store leaving people a bit perplexed, and then he headed towards Hero coming towards a halting stop. 

"That was very fast." Hero giggled a bit. "C'mon now, let's go!"

Sunny hopped on the car and Hero took the steering wheel.  Even with a blank face, Sunny was excited to see his boyfriend play, he really couldn't wait!

"You know, whenever you're not around. Kel always talks about you. It's never ending! He always tells me how you're the sunshine to his heart, and the Orange to his Joe-? It's cute, I'm glad you're with him. He seems more happier than usual. Reminds me of Mari..."

Sunny looked down a bit, He looked at the flowers, then at Hero. He didn't know what to do so he awkwardly to comfort both of them of Mari he patted Hero's shoulder. Hero looked a bit surprised, but smiled. "Thanks." He then kept his eyes on the road, and continued to drive to the basketball game.

Sunny looked out the window, and saw trees. He then imagined what it would be like if he could tell Mari the same things about Kel. He really really missed Mari as well as everyone did too. After the truth, it took a while for things to get cleared up, and Hero was still processing it. But after all, it was good since everyone was back together! And it also made Kel and Sunny together. 

"We reached!" Hero got out the door, then like a gentleman he is he held out the door for Sunny.

Sunny looked at him and quietly gave a thanks. They both went inside the building where the basketball game was hosted and saw Aubrey and Basil in the front row bleachers. 

Sunny walked up to them with Hero, and Aubrey glared at them. "Hmph. My bike is faster you dorks. But sit down, we have a game to watch." 

Basil waved at both of them, "Hey guys! We're glad you both came! C'mon! Sit down next to me, we don't wanna miss it for the world! I even got some cactus for Kel after the game, because it reminds me of him!" Basil smiled.

Sunny sat down next to Basil, while Hero did the same to Aubrey. 

The game had started, and the opposing team came in. Sunny was looking very hard for Kel, because he was excited for this! 

Kel's team finally came as the announcer announced both of the teams entry. The crew cheered, while Sunny waved at Kel shyly with a soft smile.

Kel noticed them, and looked at Sunny and blushed. He was definitely going to win! For Sunny! (And the crew-). 

The game started, and Kel's team had the upper hand, Kel had the ball and started dribbling around the opposing team with skill and speed. He passed the ball to his teammate and then the team shot. They scored!!! The crowd went wild at the first winning shot! The crew seemed to go wild as well, because Kel.

Sunny still clenched the gift he had for Kel, he decided to give Kel a surprise kiss after the game. 

The game was long, but fun and tense. The crowd kept on getting wild after every shot, and Kel seemed to be the star player. The opposing team seemed a bit angry since they couldn't get a win. 

Hero wiped a proud tear, his little brother grew up so fast and is already becoming a star. Sunny's eyes lit up on every move Kel's team made, while Basil took pictures of Kel, and the crew. Aubrey glared at the opposing teams crowd and gave an aggressive threatening smile. (Calm down, Aubrey-).

At the final game point, Kel's team won. The Crew let out a loud proud cheer once again, and huddled to where Kel was. Sunny walked there awkwardly and looked at Kel with a smile. 

The crowd was definitely clapping, and boy it was loud! But Sunny then handed Kel the flowers, and then tip toed for a surprise kiss.

Kel flustered, and the crew looked at them smirking a bit. The crowd noticed and went "OoOoOh" Which left Kel and Sunny a bit embarrassed.

"So, how did I do sunshine?" Kel asked. Sunny quietly said, "You did great." 

Hero, who interrupted them, gave his little brother a big hug, and handed him a exquisite Orange Joe! "I'm so proud of you Kelsey!" Kel smiled, as Hero rubbed his head with his fist. 

Aubrey handed him a plastic award from Hobeez. She had blushed a bit in embarrassment as she handed it to him. 

"Kim helped me pick it out." She said, quietly.

Basil handed him a cactus, "For you! It's cool and spiky and bold like you Kel."

The crew leaned in for another group hug, as Kel thanked them. Basil got out his camera, and took a selfie while Sunny gave a small peck on Kel's cheek.