Headspace

(HAHAHAHA THIS ONESHOT IS HEADSPACE INSPIRED AND HAS OMORI X KEL IN IT)

(BASIL IS MISSING BTW)

Omori looked at the ground, he felt a little bored. There was nothing to do and everyone was playing teterball.

Mari came up to him, and placed her hand on his shoulder. "Hey Omori! What's wrong little brother?" She gave a caring smile. Omori looked at her blankly and said nothing. "Oh! You're bored aren't ya?" She then looked around. "Hm, what if you played with Kel! I'm busy right now with Hero, but Kel is over there playing with Hector, why don't you join him?" She smiled. Omori nodded, and got up. Kel was his friend and he wanted to do something fun rather than sit all day and be bored.

Kel was building a sand castle for Hector, and his sand pebble subjects. Omori sat down beside him quietly, and Kel jolted a bit. 

"AAAA" He then stopped screaming. "Oh! Omori it's just you!" He gave a stupid smile. "What are you doing here?" 

Omori gave no response, but stared at the sand castle questionably. 

"Oh this? Hector is a king and he deserves the world! His subjects are the most loyal to him! And p.s. Aubrey is our enemy..." He whispered into Omori's ear.

Omori looked at Kel, then poked one of the sand pebbles. It felt rough and smooth at the same time. It was a strange sensation. 

Kel looked at his hand, then poked it. "Don't poke the loyal subjects or else Hector will poke you!" He then went back building his castle. 

Omori wanted to help, he got a shovle and started digging some sand for Kel to construct with. Kel looked at him, in small awe but smiled. Omori had a handful of sand so he gave it to Kel.

"Gee, thanks Omori! You're a good buddy!" He gave a small hug to Omori. Which made Omori feel some warmth. 

Omori could feel himself....smiling....a bit. He actually could feel emotion, on his face that he could express.

Kel looked at Omori, and then gasped. "DUDE! DID YOU SMILE?"

Aubrey looked over, "Hm? Who smiled?" She looked at Kel and Omori.

"OMORI SMILED!!!!" Kel was happy. Aubrey looked in shock. She then hugged Omori. "That's so amazing!" 

Mari and Hero looked and came over. "Omori! See? You should smile more it makes others happy as well!" Hero agreed, then they all came for a hug.

(Ok srsly I didn't have any other ideas so take this)