A/N

First of all thanks for clicking on this book and giving it a chance. As you know this book is being republished and will have slight changes in it, so let me introduce you to the plot.

The plot is that Voldermort was killed by harry potter in his 7th year, and Sirius, Remus, Tonks, Fred and Dumbledore are alive. Harry now lives with his godfather a very happy life.

But then Sirius is hit with a horrible contract forcing him to get married to a girl nearly fourteen years younger than him. He is bewildered with the fact.

The girl who is to get married to him is sassy, rude, arrogant, and basically a bitch around everyone. But around Sirius she develops a completely different personality, she is soft spoken, obideint and shy all the time when with her fiance.

She hated her parents for putting her in such a condition to get married to man so older than her. Her family and Sirius Black's family signed a magical contract binding their childs with the marriage contract.

Lets see how the others will react about this absurd situation and how both of them will cope in their married life. I know there is a major age gap between the main characters, so dont read if you are not comfortable with it.

And in this story I have decided to add mature themes/smut, I may not be the best in writing them but will try my best. All I want is your support. And dont worry I will provide warning at the beginning of the chapter.

So I hope you will love the book, and if you do then please make sure I know about it, getting your reviews makes me really happy keeps me motivated guys, trust me.

Also you guys can follow me on instagram,

Id / username:  prongsss___

About all my stories updates you will get to know there with several other things.

Vote, comment, share please!....

Started on: 21/07/21

Edited on: 17/09/21