22 | Always and Forever

"I ALWAYS WANTED TO SEE THE EIFFEL TOWER!" Catherine squealed as now both her and Sirius stood in front of the Eiffel Tower along with thousands of couples. Today was the last day of their honeymoon, and Catherine already missed Paris, but right now she was just too lost in her own happiness and excitement. "Its so beautiful"

     "Yes it is" Sirius smiled softly looking at his wife while she admired the beautiful lights of Paris.

     "Come lets have our last meal in Paris" Sirius said clasping her hand in his, making her pout at his words. He chuckled dragging them in a restaurent.

    They both ordered for themselves quickly enjoying their last meal in Paris. Both occasionally feeding each other from their dishes, the other people in the restaurent sometimes smiled to themselves on seeing the 'madly in love' couple, meanwhile some jealous girls couldnt stop eyeing Catherine's husband.

    Catherine frequently stopped Sirius to look in their direction, who smugly did something else once in a while trying to flaunt himself a little bit only making Catherine glare at him. Even the waitress who was serving them the whole time was passing Sirius several flirtatious glances. This time she came and dropped a napkin at Sirius' side, which Catherine saw and snatched quickly from Sirius as the waitress left. 

    "Why the hell would she write this long number to you?" Catherine asked confused showing Sirius a long number written on the napkin, who just chuckled in response setting the napkin away.

    "Its phone number" Sirius explained to a confused Catherine who knew nothing about the muggle world "Remember those devices I showed to you, by which these muggle people talk"

    "Oh right.." Catherine hummed, and soon her face turned grumpy. "She wants to talk to you that bitc—"

    "Love, calm down" Sirius whisper exclaimed wide eyed stopping his wife to jump up and beat the shit out of the waitress. Catherine gave him an incredulous look. 

    "You are defending her!?"

    "What?– no!– lets get out of here quick" Sirius huffed quickly putting the muggle money out on the table and grabbing her hand pulling her out with him. "Where are we even going!?"

    "Just wait and watch" He winked.

    "Seriously!?" Catherine exclaimed as they now stood in front of a pub. Sirius only grinned charmingly leading her inside both being welcomed by loud party music.

    "Its our last might here, and I wouldnt want it to end in a silly restaurent, so here we are!" Sirius exclaimed.

    Catherine herself too esctatic with the sudden change in their plan to spend tonight. Sirius led her to the dance floor as they kept dancing to the party music for who knows how long. Both never feeling any tiredness when being together.

    Suddenly the beat dropped and the song changed to a slow one. Catherine's eyes twinkled with happiness as she recognised the lyrics.

     You're the light, You're the light.
     You're the color of my blood.

    The people in the pub began passing masks for others to wear on, Sirius and Catherine getting theirs. Both exchanged glances before putting them on. Catherine facing a little struggle in tying the mask, so Sirius had to do it as he did it making sure not to pull any hair and tie it perfectly.

    "Done" He smiled turning her around. Catherine's breath hitched seeing Sirius wearing the mask, something clicking in her mind.

     "May I have this dance?" He asked bowing. Catherine was having some weird butterflies this time. Her hand automatically slipping into his. "You may"

    You're the pain, you're the cure.
    You're the only thing I wanna touch.

    Sirius' hand draped around her small waist slowly, causing her heart to flutter when he pulled her close to him. He slowly started swaying themselves to the slow beat of the song.

  Never knew you could mean so much!
  So much...

   Her eyes concentrated on his stormy grey ones, who sparkled every once in a while when the light hit them. Her stomach lurching a bit as she suddenly felt all of this had happened earlier too.

   But when?

    You're the fear, I dont care.
   'Cause I've never been do high.
   Follow me through the dark,
   Let me take you past our satellite.

Those grey eyes behind the mask, this close proximity, that cool minty breath, all of them came flooding back in her mind and her breathing stopped. Suddenly he spinned her around, her back now pressed to his chest and his hands clasped with hers on her stomach.

You can see the world you brought to life, to life...

    "It was you" She spoke "That night?"

    "Which night?"

    She turned around placing her both hands on his shoulders so now both his arms were tightly clasped around her waist, leaving now space between them as both of them stared deeply in each other's eyes.

    "You know which night" She smiled.

    "I know" He smiled back.

    "Why didnt you tell me?" She asked.

    "Did I not tell you right now by bringing here?" He asked back.

     She shook her head with a blushing smile resting her forehead against his and mumbled "I love you."

    He leaned to down press his lips against hers bringing her in a searing kiss. Pulling away slowly he rested his head against her again and mumbled back "I love you more"

     So love me like you do,
     la-la-love me like you do
     Love me like you do,
    la-la-love me like you do

    Touch me like you do,
    ta-ta-touch me like you do

    What are you waiting for?

     "Does this mean we were always meant to be?" She asked with a little playful smile.

     "I wouldnt deny" He said brushing the tips of their noses. "We were always meant to be"

     "Always and Forever"

***

     "Ready?" He asked with his hand held out. Catherine pouted slipping her hand in his. "Ready"

    They were leaving Paris and going back to their home.

     Sirius could see the little sadness of leaving the beautiful city on her face. He stepped towards her cupping her face kissing her down and with that he apparated them to their home.

    Pulling away this time Catherine would admit she didnt feel awful about apparating, instead she liked it much better. She looked up in his eyes blushing "I really like this way of apparating"

    "I knew you would" He grinned.

     "Bloody hell! Sirius and Cat are back!"

_______________________________________

Please Vote & Comment!🤍

26/11/21