16 | Christmas Arguements

Two months later..

"I CANT BELIEVE YOU ARE STILL NOT DONE WITH IT!" Catherine almost yelled at her fiance who was struggling with decorating the christmas tree. He pouted at her grumpily not having any idea on what to do with the decoration.

"Dont yell at him Cat, I will help him, come Ron" Harry said coming to rescue his godfather. Catherine rolled her eyes at the oblivious boys and went inside the kitchen. All of Harry's friends had come to Grimmauld Place for Christmas holidays, this time Ginny was there too.

For two months Catherine had been living at the noble house of Black happily, enjoying her time with the gryffindors, Catherine's parents let her stay there the whole time, knowing their daughter was atleast trying to make the law work. She always made them proud.

Right now she was busy making arrangements for the special cookies she was going to bake. Ginny and Hermione promised they were going to help her but there was no sign of them. She started doing the task herself and after a while heard slight noise of someone's presence behind her.

Turning around a bit she saw who it was and rolled her eyes with a little smile "Oh its you"

"Got a problem with it Missy?" Charlie mocked back.

Catherine shook her head continuing her work. Her and Charlie had become quite close friends in the last two months, Charlie's jokes always made her laugh, but someone would always find it dreadful whenever Catherine would talk to Charlie.

"Cat?" Charlie called a little nervously scratching the back of his head, she hummed not turning to him while continuing her work.

"Cat" He called again and now she had to face him, she raised an eyebrow at him and saw he looked slightly flustered, she squinted her eyes at him which was making him more and more difficult for him to say what he was about to say.

"Charlie we dont have whole day" Catherine said waiting for him to begin speaking.

"I was actually planning on asking if maybe you'd like to um- go out with-"

"HEY!" Catherine jumped at the voice of her fiance who appeared out of nowhere standing on the kitchen's doorframe wide eyed. Charlie's heart which was on a marathon a minute ago stopped due to the dangerous voice.

"What happened Sirius?!" Catherine exclaimed to her fiance folding her arms as hw scared both of them. Sirius for the while ignored her moving inside the kitchen towards her while his eyes were intensely trained on Charlie, who gulped due to the intese gaze.

"You know Charlie Catherine is my friend's daughter. Her father has sent her here to live in this house under my care because they are out of the country-" Sirius said authoritatively while Catherine internally rolled her eyes, they both have been using this lie since forever.

"We all know-" Charlie interrupted before being interrupted.

"And it is my duty to look after her amd make sure she is safe and happy and away from trouble" Sirius finished with a bitter smirk, Catherine huffed while Charlie maintained a confused look.

"Yeah but why are you telling me that- I was just talking to her-" Charlie said nervously defending himself.

"It didnt seem like talking-" Sirius interrupted sharply.