15 | Jealousy

"TEDDY I DONT KNOW HOW TO BECOME A CAT- I am not an actual cat!" Catherine exclaimed as a grumpy Teddy hid inside the bed and was not coming out.

"Please I am really sorry, Only my name is Cat- I am not an actual cat! I cant do it" Cat whined from outside kneeling in front of bed.

"No- you said you are a cat!"

"That's my name- only name!"

He let out a grumple from under the bed unconvinced, Catherine sighed on what to do now? A silly idea popped in her mind she sat cross legged in fron of the bed and started fake crying.

"I am sad Teddy- you are not talking to me" She let out a loud dramatic cry pretending to be sobbing. She continued ut for a minute or two unti she saw Teddy's head peek out from there. He belived her so she continued with her fake crying.

From the corner of her eyes she could see he was coming out of the bed and slowly approaching her while she continued ro sob. She suddenly felt a small hand on her cheek. "Dont cry Cat- I am sorwy"

That small adorable voice made her go 'aw' she pulled him in a hug. She heard him yawn against her and softly asked "Are you tired Teddy?"

He nodded hugging her, and smiling softly she gently picked him up, not minding his weight, and hummed a song while holding him in her arms, she layed him on her bed when confirmed he was asleep and layed beside him, as she herself was tired with all the playing. She did not realise when she drifted to sleep gently wrapping an arm around him.

***

"Now thats an amazing sight!" Tonks chimed letting out a soft laugh.

Sirius and Remus smiled seeing Teddy and Catherine curled up together sleeping like babies, Tonks went forward to pick her baby up without waking him and Catherine, as they had to leave. After they left Sirius turned to his soundly sleeping fiance, a large smile forming on his face.

He quitely neared her leaning down towards her and saw a strand of her hair was irritating her whilst in sleep, he gently tucked the hair strand behind her ear, his eyes trailing down on her features, very light freckles which are not even visible from a meter distance were over her nose.

Soon his admiring was interrupted by hearing some noise coming from the living room, he jerked back and rushed out to see Harry and Charlie who just stepped out of the fireplace. Sirius rushed to his godson engulfing him in a hug.

"And what about Ron and Hermione?" He asked smiling.

"They'll come tomorrow, today they are on a date" Harry said grinning.

Charlie had his vacation from work going on, so he returned to his home to meet his family and the Burrow being a small place to live had him and and the weasley kids live at Grimmauld Place, also everyone enjoyed spending time with Harry's godfather.

Harry and Charlie went to their rooms to freshen up and rest meanwhile Sirius engaged himself in his order work going to his office room in the house. An hour or two passed until Sirius decided to his work and go back to see if his fiance has woken up or not, he had been craving to talk to her since so many days.

While passing by the kitchen he halted on hearing a familiar melodious humming of a song, he knew who ut was as a smile formed on his face and turned to go inside the kitchen but his smile falling on seeing the sight in front of him.