PROLOGUE

Catherine Rosamund, a pureblood witch of 23, her family comes from a long line of purebloods. Most of her family known to be death eaters, and so were her parents secretly.

But after the fall of Voldemort in the Battle of Hogwarts, the alleged deatheaters along with her parents faced trials at the ministry many of them had to go to azkaban. But her parents escaped effortlessly because Catherine's father works at the ministry at a very high position.

Francis Rosamund, a ruthless wizard, people fear him just by his name. Dangerous is always pronounced with his name. His wife Joanna Rosamund equally dangerous as him. Catherine being their only child had always been pressurised to behave like a royal pureblood.

And after being a pureblood she needed to be in slytherin at all cost and so she was, as she convinced the sorting hat after a lot of pleading for placing her in slytherin or she would have been disowned.

Catherine had graduated from Hogwarts five years ago and now apart from all this there is a secret agreement her parents have had signed on her behalf that is going to cause a lot of chaos in her life.

Her parents have gotten a deal signed with some other pureblood wizard family that both their children will be tied in a courtship to carry on the pureblood lineage. Catherine is furious and emotional about how her parents have had a deal signed about her.

She hates her parents, they had nothing in them for being loved. But she is bound to obey them or those powerful people may get her killed for being an insolent brat. This time too she will have to accept the courtship without a tantrum or her mother will crucio her arse. 

Although she is not informed who she being thrown at but little does she knows that she will obviously have a hard time coping with them.

She didnt knew the person she is tied to is himself oblivious to the matter. The person is known by all but yet she doesnt know him. He is infamous in the whole wizarding world. He was an alleged mass murderer before his name was cleared by the ministry.

He is Sirius Black!!!

_____________________________________

Vote, Share and Comment!

17/09/21