1 | Catherine Rosamund

*̥˚❀*̥˚

All her life Catherine Rosamund did what her parents told her to.

She never defied or disobeyed them. Thats what good kids do but if they dont do what their parents tell them to, they are disowned.

Thats what Catherine feared, being disowned, being left alone.

From being declared a Slytherin just in three seconds of hat being placed on her head to following every pureblood tradition, Catherine made her parents proud.

And all she expected in return was a little love and care. Thats all.

But it was out of her budget.

She was once again asked to make her parents proud by doing something a proud pureblood would do. She would agree to everything in a heartbeat whatever her parents offered to her.

But just one thing: Marriage, and that too of their choice.

She was again fine with it, knowing she is a pureblood and eventually she will have to get married to a pureblood of her parents choice, she was fine with it.

Fine until it the man was fourteen years older than her.

"No!- I am not going to marry some old jerk!- Never!" She yelled.

"You know what will happen, if you dont" Her mother said sweetly.

She was once again silenced by the same sweet threat she had been hearing since her birth. She didnt want to be disowned. She didnt realise when this word became a life threat.

Her mother smiled up at her making her feel sick, while she contained her furious tears clouding her vision.

"We will soon take you to a visit to your fiance"

*̥˚❀*̥˚

A/n: Geez.. really short chapter guys.. it was just to give slight idea of the personality of main character. Please vote and comment of you liked it.

17/09/21