7 | Closer

❛ You are not Kreacher  ❜

❛ You are not Kreacher ❜

❥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━❥

Catherine woke up feeling strong arms draped around her waist, while her whole body pressed to another warm body. She snuggled in the hard yet soft surface more and more hearing a soft sigh. She frowned in sleep, lightly lifting her head and opening half eyes she saw beautiful grey eyes smiling at her.

"Morning Love" His raspy morning voice caused chills to run down her spine. She felt herself incredibly mesmerized by how beautiful he was.

She couldnt help but stare back in those grey eyes. Sirius tightened his arms around her waist pulling her more into him although they had no space between them. Her hands already found their way around his neck.

Sirius wasted no time in rolling them over coming on the top of her, she could feel all his weight on her and couldnt help but let out a loud gasp. His face was way too closer to hers, his hot breath fanning on her face. Slowly Sirius started leaning in, causing Catherine's already drumming heart to explode inside her.

"W-What are y-you doing?" She whispered staring back in his eyes.

"Even I dont know" his sexy voice causing butterflies erupt in her stomach. As he started leaning in Catherine jerked her head to the other side not being able to process what was happening, suddenly a loud thud was heard outside the room causing sirius to detach from her.

Both of them realised what going on, Sirius removed himself off her, and abruptly stood up passing her a nervous glance leaving the room.

Catherine was left there watching him go out of the room, she hated the way all of his warmth suddenly faded away. She shook her head smiling and blushing at the thoughts and images constantly playing in her mind.

She got up to brush her teeth, she didnt have anything else to wear so stayed Sirius' shirt from last night. She descended downstairs in the living room, not finding him and then went to the dining room,still no one, from there she could hear someone humming a song. She peeked over to where the sound was coming from and found a treat to her eyes.

Sirius was standing in the kitchen his back facing her, a small towel hanging on his shoulder, while a pan in his hand and other held a flipper. She leaned against the door frame watching him with the biggest smile on her face.

"Kreacher pass me pepper" Sirius called over his shoulder not turning back. Kreacher might have been with him not long ago, but now the elf was completely out of sight. Catherine saw the peppers were placed on the small counter beside her, she picked one of the small bottles and timidly placed beside him without him noticing her hand.