5 | Going On A Date

❛ Maybe I thought I would get to know you ❜

Maybe I thought I would get to know you ❜

❥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━❥

"Young mistress is called for breakfast downstairs" Lola, the house elf said moodily humming a song, Catherine stared deadpanned at the little slimball.

"I know Sherlock, its brekafast time" Catherine barked at the elf, but she didnt seem fazed. Going downstairs Catherine found her parents already sitting at the breakfast table but they were not waiting for her, they were already eating.

"Wow I feel so loved, no one waited for me" Catherine said sarcastucally sitting down at the other end of the table far away from her parents.

"Bold of you to assume we will wait for you half an hour for breakfast" Elizabeth said shaking her head.

"Bold of you to think anyone in the dear world haves breakfast at seven in the morning"

"Silence" Francis said sternly glaring at his daughter. She clenched her jaw looking away. After the breakfast being over it did not take a moment for Catherine to jerk for leaving but she was stopped by her lovely mother.

"Catherine stay" Damn you woman!

"Yes mother" Catherine muttered standing in front of her mother politely.

"Your wedding is about to arrive, have a look on it" Elizabeth said, Francis left least interested in the matter. Catherine slouched on the farthest couch from her mother. Soon her dress arrived and all Catherine could see was, that the dress was black.

"I dont like it" Catherine said firmly her arms folded gaining a harsh look from her mother.

"What's wrong with it?" Elizabeth spat holding the dress up.

"There's nothing right in it" Catherine replied in the same tone.

"A pureblood girl in our family wears such clothes, whether you like it or not" Elizabeth hissed.

"Then why did you stop me to see this awful excuse of a dress, when you have already decided I am going to wear it!"

"Take the dress to Catherine's room" Elizabeth ordered the servant, her fuming gaze fixated on her daughter. The servant took the dress and left, each and every servant in the house had idea what happened when Catherine misbehaved.

"Okay so whats gonna happen to me now?" Catherine mocked with a sarcastic smile and in an instant received a harsh tight smack on her face. The sound of slap echoed in the quite room, Catherine knew she will have a mark.